Intensity is Disbanded lock this

Amn

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Intensity guild [Yellow~Server]Recruiting

<r><QUOTE author="jrwalker9191"><s>

</s><POST content="316944"><s></s>316944<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="0GhostFaze1"><s>
</s><POST content="316866"><s></s>316866<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="jrwalker9191"><s>
</s>Looking to join. Talked to you in game earlier and I have discord now.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

yup whats your ign<e>

</e></QUOTE>

jrwalker9191<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Awesome are u online?</r>

<t>Can you get discord on your phone/tablet or pc? will you be able to stay there and chat with us? I am almost always loged into discord and will chat if I am not to focused on the game (This is due to lack of a headset at the moment or a good one) <br/>

are u active? I am trying to get back into the game again and also trying to find a reason to stay active.....The game gets a bit boring if there is no one to play with. <br/>

tell us about your awesomeness! include your ign please and thanks! I do not consider myself to be that awesome XD. I do want to learn more about the pvp aspect of the game though and enjoy searching for Pokemon. As for in-game name well that would be ChaosMadis</t>

<r><QUOTE author="jrwalker9191"><s>

</s><POST content="317173"><s></s>317173<e></e></POST> Will be online roughly 1230 am UTC. After work. Plus I'm on US Central Standard time<e>
</e></QUOTE>

K I'll invite later

<QUOTE author="ChaosMadis"><s>

</s><POST content="317361"><s></s>317361<e></e></POST> Can you get discord on your phone/tablet or pc? will you be able to stay there and chat with us? I am almost always loged into discord and will chat if I am not to focused on the game (This is due to lack of a headset at the moment or a good one) <br/>

are u active? I am trying to get back into the game again and also trying to find a reason to stay active.....The game gets a bit boring if there is no one to play with. <br/>

tell us about your awesomeness! include your ign please and thanks! I do not consider myself to be that awesome XD. I do want to learn more about the pvp aspect of the game though and enjoy searching for Pokemon. As for in-game name well that would be ChaosMadis<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'll invite u guys later I hope u have fun here</r>