Intensity is Disbanded lock this

Amn

Re: Intensity guild [Yellow~Server]Recruiting

<r><QUOTE author="NahuePa"><s>

</s>hey im interested guys , im nahuepa in game, 290+ hs in game. please add me in game so we can talk <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

wow! thank you for choosing us bro! pm me in game and ill add you into our guild,and our discord!</r>

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="PokeSauce5"><s>

</s><POST content="308329"><s></s>308329<e></e></POST> I just changed my discord name to Pokesauce5 to match my ign. Just waiting for the invite or link. Thanks!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Welcome To Intensity!!! I need the Full username with #</r>

<r>Heloo.. i'm 20 years old, Balinese.. i'm looking for a guild. <E>:Smile:</E> i have discord (username : andetaz) my reason to join this guild, because i want to have more friends, hang out, and trade maybe <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

I'm waiting for your answer :D<br/>

Thanks</r>

<r><QUOTE author="andetaz"><s>

</s><POST content="313044"><s></s>313044<e></e></POST> Heloo.. i'm 20 years old, Balinese.. i'm looking for a guild. <E>:Smile:</E> i have discord (username : andetaz) my reason to join this guild, because i want to have more friends, hang out, and trade maybe <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

Thanks<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your pm for the link</r>

<r><QUOTE author="0GhostFaze1"><s>

</s><POST content="313796"><s></s>313796<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="andetaz"><s>
</s><POST content="313044"><s></s>313044<e></e></POST> Heloo.. i'm 20 years old, Balinese.. i'm looking for a guild. <E>:Smile:</E> i have discord (username : andetaz) my reason to join this guild, because i want to have more friends, hang out, and trade maybe <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

Thanks<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your pm for the link<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry, I didn't receive any pm <E>:Question:</E></r>