Drop item currency

Guest DevXDroid

Guest DevXDroid

I can't take credit for this idea, as I first saw it on an old game a few years ago, but its one that really had me and a lot of other people hooked.

Basically, the idea is to make use of some Pokemon drops as currency. This could be something like Tiny Mushrooms from Paras / Parasect, which can then be traded for different items in a Tiny Mushroom shop.

For example, trading 100 tiny mushrooms gets you a Dusk Stone / Dawn Stone, or 200 tiny mushrooms can be traded to get a pass for a location with unique spawns (secret areas). There could be a range of items available for trade.

This would allow people to do something else when they're not just grinding/EV training or battling. It might even prove to be a good distraction to these activities. All replies are appreciated.

This has already been done...just not with pokemon drops (although i think paras and parasect hold tiny mushroom anyway)

Go search around route 24

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I've added those Mushrooms and now both Paras and Parasect might hold them. If you manage to get one of them, you can exchange on route 24 where Item maniac is. Currently, they only buy those valuable items for the money. Do we make them to give items for them? Sure we can. I would like to hear your opinion first.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

I personally prefer the way it's already set up: exchanging tiny mushrooms, nuggets, etc. for Pokedollars.

You, young man have Lavender to test out. :Crazy:

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.