Evil Returns

hello everyone..i am back...to help my friends..to help new players..to enjoy this amazing world of pokemons..its been a while..i was thinking to hit my first post but wondering how to start with it.then i got an idea to post what i feel than scribing a thoughtful words on paper and pasting them here..

For friends.. i am gonna whip your azz for lifetime if you do anything wrong..for players..my job is simple over here...to keep and order and discipline in game and to catch rule breakers and send them to hug mescolare <3 ..but these things will happen in near future as i am going under a training to make myself able..

so..enjoy the game..and wrongdoers..be ready to get :xbanned:

:x89:

Bzjq1lB.png

Thanks Somes for Sig

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

You are terminated :xbanned:

zehahaha

<3 warg

Bzjq1lB.png

Thanks Somes for Sig

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Thank you all...hope to see ya all in game soon..enjoy :)

Bzjq1lB.png

Thanks Somes for Sig