Because we don't live for PRO, neither we live in PRO

Jahus

i think that the developer could make that the starter that the prof. oak, prof. elm and prof. abedul give us, it has a neutral nature + aleatory ivs.

i believe that give 650 k by a ms is an abuse, but i understand that each person put the price to that item that is yours

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

295509 Because he can sell 2 300k MS or 3 200k MS in 1 hour, instead of 1 500k MS in a day?

This makes perfect perfect sense, only if I don't need to spend $5 each for MS to buy it in the first place. I think you are forgetting the part where MS actually cost real money, and this is not a MS trade, it's a real money to in-game currency trade that goes through MS. At the end of the day, MS does not have unlimited supply. Say I have 20 bucks to spend, I buy 4 MS, I would much much rather to sell them for 500k each in a day, than sell them in 5 minutes for 300k each. What you are saying just means you think MS sellers are just selling MS that comes from no where, but that's not the case. Just a reminder that they DO need to spend real money on it. And yea if you want to spend $200 to buy all the MS you want and sell them for 300k/200k each, feel free to do so, and I would cheer for you, but I won't do it, neither will any of the other MS sellers.

Please also keep in mind, the game currency is inflating like crazy(that means the money you used to be able to buy MS with, will no longer be sufficient to do so; just like in real life, the money you spend buying a hamburger today can afford you 3 hamburgers 10 years ago). Which means it's only natural that the price of MS increase - simply because in-game currency is no longer worth the value they used to. Inflation is natural too, but in PRO it's out of control(inflating too quickly), that's why I suggested instead of controlling price of MS, we should control the inflation rate by introducing more gold sinks into late game.

3sJBaVY.gif

#1/2/3 - [glow=red]NO[/glow]. too many people already whines with the grinding or bad pokes they obtained from an npc & begs for almost the same as those suggestions.

#4 - It's new for me but as said already on some threads that begs for a staff to control the MS price, they were all rejected. Only the player who bought the MS has the full rights of it. Be glad(if theres 0% chance u can buy coins for 5$ irl) atleast MS is tradable, back in my time it was non-tradable. Guess it's a [glow=red]NO[/glow] too.

Please keep in mind, being a non-member doesn't halve you to excel on this game. (only nubs are :Bored: )

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

I live and breath for our lord and savior PRO. PRO is love, PRO is life.

295311 Why not? Would it break the economy? Really? I don't think so.

Uhhh yes it definitely would. What do you think would happen? All prices stay the same no matter what and life goes on? I'd like to see you go more in depth on this topic before I can agree with you. Try to convince me that what you are suggesting is best for everyone including the people who develop and work on this game.

Brad.gif

295311 - [/i]

Long and short of this thread is, you want the game to be mega-easy. I'll repeat something i've said more times than you've faced Youngster Joey ingame... PRO is an MMO. Grind is expected, the game is meant to last. Whats the point if in a day you can farm the most epic team, become a millionaire and have the best starter you can possibly obtain. MMO's dont work like that, go play World of Warcraft or any MMORPG and realise that Rome wasnt built in a day.

Also, staff have no intervention over prices ingame, we will not dictate what MS should be sold at and punish anyone selling for more than our set price... the economy is created by the server, not the staff.

To play PRO and be successful, you hardly have to "live on PRO", just have patience and realise the game isnt easy mode where you get everything on a silver platter, you have to work for it. If this isnt an option for you then maybe PRO isnt the game for you, however please note the game mechanics will not change especially in the way you have stated in this post. PRO is an MMO, a game meant to last, not be completed and you have everything you could want in 24 hours, like some of the mainline games have been. I personally stopped playing ORAS less than a week after i bought it because i completed it and caught everything, and pvp was too easy and the 'endgame' wasnt that interesting.

TL:DR: You want the game on easy-mode, game mechanics wont change. What you ask will make the game so boringly easy and also affect the economy so much that trading will be rarer than a shiny Dratini as everyone will have max IV extreamily rare Pokemon due to the mechanics being altered due to your second and third points.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

295509 Starters can be caught in the wild in PRO.

I know this fact; what I meant is that prof. isn't meant to catch them in the wild, but get them from daycare / eggcare (see the anime). This can be a pretext to change the mechanism that generates them for new players (and maybe for boss rewards).

All of you guys have raised good points on the economy. I'm not weaning about the Membership price only; in fact, this doesn't affect me at all, because I would never buy Membership with in-game currency (but that is only my case). It's just that the inflation is huge, and easily noticeable. And this generates a noticeable grind as well. People are trying to sell trash at high price; they eventually know that it's trash, but they are flooding the market with it, and inexperienced players do buy that trash.

And finally, almost no one talked about the spawning system change I suggested. Just think that way: less 1-10 IVs, more 10-20 IVs, same rate as now for 20-30 IVs. And 75% correct nature when using Synchronize. That won't be a radical change to the game ecosystem, but will shift the average quality of Pokemons, and even the average quality of PvP battles. That can ease a bit the story walkthrough. And all for all, compensate the lack of breeding system in PRO. Finally, it will legitimate the actual Pokemon prices. I just think that less grid will make people play better, and feel more satisfied of their playtime.

[/i]

I would never say such a thing xD

After reading your post, Lunesta, I understand again that PRO is made to last and represent a challenge to the player. But if the game isn't satisfying to the player, I think it loses some of its interest, the same way that it loses interest if it's too easy. I personally felt this from PRO these last days, not that I don't play well but that I sometimes spend two entire days looking for something with no result. May you pardon me if I project my frustration on you all.

And thank you everyone, for taking time to read and debate my suggestions.

295311 - [/i]

Long and short of this thread is, you want the game to be mega-easy. I'll repeat something i've said more times than you've faced Youngster Joey ingame... PRO is an MMO. Grind is expected, the game is meant to last. Whats the point if in a day you can farm the most epic team, become a millionaire and have the best starter you can possibly obtain. MMO's dont work like that, go play World of Warcraft or any MMORPG and realise that Rome wasnt built in a day.

Also, staff have no intervention over prices ingame, we will not dictate what MS should be sold at and punish anyone selling for more than our set price... the economy is created by the server, not the staff.

To play PRO and be successful, you hardly have to "live on PRO", just have patience and realise the game isnt easy mode where you get everything on a silver platter, you have to work for it. If this isnt an option for you then maybe PRO isnt the game for you, however please note the game mechanics will not change especially in the way you have stated in this post. PRO is an MMO, a game meant to last, not be completed and you have everything you could want in 24 hours, like some of the mainline games have been. I personally stopped playing ORAS less than a week after i bought it because i completed it and caught everything, and pvp was too easy and the 'endgame' wasnt that interesting.

TL:DR: You want the game on easy-mode, game mechanics wont change. What you ask will make the game so boringly easy and also affect the economy so much that trading will be rarer than a shiny Dratini as everyone will have max IV extreamily rare Pokemon due to the mechanics being altered due to your second and third points.

^ Truth.

295311 - [/i]

what do ypu think about that the starter have neutral natures??

Like any other Pokemon encounter, a randomised nature / ability / IVs will be set and i believe this is the most equal and fair way to have starters. Some will be better than others, but thats like any other Pokemon encounter (including bosses where you are given a Poke not

through wild encounter.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.