Upcoming changes to how Boss Battles work

Thor

296210 Greetings PRO world :)

- There will also be an easily accessible NPC, one per region, that will be able to tell you whether bosses in each region are ready to battle or not (which saves you from going to each one individually, although to check the exact time left you still will need to do this). This is what I am currently working on.

a few months ago: hurr durr we can't do this bcz it's hard to get the variables of each npc into a separate one hurr durr hurrrrrrrrrrrrr

now: gg

Thats because I figured out a way to do it.

maybe you should focus on an attitude adjustment hurr durr hurr

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

296210 the best prize from a boss

so whats the best price for you? this is kinda something we can argue about a lot

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Greetings PRO world :)

As the title suggests, i will be making some changes to how boss battles work after taking in feedback from the suggestions thread.

(yes, suggesting things really does work :p)

I will be adding these things in the near future:

- Most bosses will ask you if you are ready to battle if you meet the requirements (except jessie and james, because they are terrible and nasty people and like to steal money from unsuspecting trainers). Additionally any Boss that gives access to special tutors will allow access to the move within this dialogue before battle. This has already started to happen in kanto

- Prizes will receive tweaks, including the possibility of automatically receiving the best prize from a boss after beating them a certain amount of times without losing. This will happen after I have finished what I am currently doing.

- There will also be an easily accessible NPC, one per region, that will be able to tell you whether bosses in each region are ready to battle or not (which saves you from going to each one individually, although to check the exact time left you still will need to do this). This is what I am currently working on.

- More Bosses will be added aswell.

This will take a bit of time due to my current time constraints, so please be patient.

Good News indeed. +1

296210 Greetings PRO world :)

a few months ago: hurr durr we can't do this bcz it's hard to get the variables of each npc into a separate one hurr durr hurrrrrrrrrrrrr

now: gg

Thats because I figured out a way to do it.

maybe you should focus on an attitude adjustment hurr durr hurr

Ayy bro attitude's fine i'm jus' saying u guys used to say "it's impossibru". Good ting u figured tho +1 ;)

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]