Upcoming changes to how Boss Battles work

Thor

305194 just want them to be as enjoyable as possible :)

So which bosses are using the new reward system? can u edit ur original post with the progress so far?

updated OP.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

305490 nice change, i already tried out Erika and said "u beated me once, if you beat me 2 more times u will get better rewards".

Every boss changed? if yes someone should do a guide on the rewards after 3 defeating =).

most bosses will be, only jessie/james wont as far as plans go.

currently updated bosses are in the original post.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

305490 nice change, i already tried out Erika and said "u beated me once, if you beat me 2 more times u will get better rewards".

Every boss changed? if yes someone should do a guide on the rewards after 3 defeating =).

A few days ago i saw a boss called mestrepokemon at lavander town, this boss will me coded?

296210 Greetings PRO world :)

As the title suggests, i will be making some changes to how boss battles work after taking in feedback from the suggestions thread.

(yes, suggesting things really does work :p)

I will be adding these things in the near future:

- Most bosses will ask you if you are ready to battle if you meet the requirements (except jessie and james, because they are terrible and nasty people and like to steal money from unsuspecting trainers). Additionally any Boss that gives access to special tutors will allow access to the move within this dialogue before battle. (Complete)

- Prizes will receive tweaks, including the possibility of automatically receiving the best prize from a boss after beating them a certain amount of times without losing. You will also be able to check how many times in a row you have beaten a boss by talking to them.(In Progress)

The following bosses have the new prize system:

- Morty

- Erika

- Brock

I will updste this list once more are added.

- There will also be an easily accessible NPC, one per region, that will be able to tell you whether bosses in each region are ready to battle or not (which saves you from going to each one individually, although to check the exact time left you still will need to do this). (Complete)

- More Bosses will be added aswell.

This will take a bit of time due to my current time constraints, so please be patient.

I love the NPC idea, makes it easy to figure out who you should or can fight. Looking forwards to these changes :Grin:

Y8sljcz.png

A few days ago i saw a boss called mestrepokemon at lavander town, this boss will me coded?

Lal it's not a boss it's a NPC dedicated to said player in the Hall Of Fame for winning an official PRO tournament last year.

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]