A letter to all the revolution team

Oscar

Hello, i want to make an observation about the forum, i feel that the game master and team revolution is going to abandone us, many players post things, ideas, bugs and anybody of the staff answer us. In the first, all suggestion they answer at least to say DENIED, but today, nobody answer the post, i think that the admins is boring of this and without thems PRO will go down. I am sure of one thing, this game is the best pokemon game, and we dont want that it deads. This game is the dreams of many people that in their adolescense they wished have a similar game, and many many years after, their wish came to have life thanks to shane and the PRO team.

Please, shane, red, thor, PRO staff, dont let our dreams died so easy.

What we can do to PRO dont die ??

301041 Hello, i want to make an observation about the forum, i feel that the game master and team revolution is going to abandone us, many players post things, ideas, bugs and anybody of the staff answer us. In the first, all suggestion they answer at least to say DENIED, but today, nobody answer the post, i think that the admins is boring of this and without thems PRO will go down. I am sure of one thing, this game is the best pokemon game, and we dont want that it deads. This game is the dreams of many people that in their adolescense they wished have a similar game, and many many years after, their wish came to have life thanks to shane and the PRO team.

Hi,

Due to aleas and real life stuff, they experienced a sudden drop-off in staff members, so yeah, they're basically understaffed now, and are always looking for more (but recruiting staff members isn't easy as they don't want anybody with powerful... well, powers, in their hands)

As for Shane, he posted an announcement about his short absence, actually for people not to worry x)

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51168

301041 Hello, i want to make an observation about the forum, i feel that the game master and team revolution is going to abandone us, many players post things, ideas, bugs and anybody of the staff answer us. In the first, all suggestion they answer at least to say DENIED, but today, nobody answer the post, i think that the admins is boring of this and without thems PRO will go down. I am sure of one thing, this game is the best pokemon game, and we dont want that it deads. This game is the dreams of many people that in their adolescense they wished have a similar game, and many many years after, their wish came to have life thanks to shane and the PRO team.

PRO isn't dying. I think what you are remembering is the holidays when everyone had lots of free time on their hands. Where as, now, people are busy with work, college, etc.. You need to remember that staff work in their own free time and they can't put all of their free time into PRO. Like Mecano pointed out, Shane has been absent and PRO is understaffed :p

I do agree that the suggestions board isn't getting the same attention that it was previously but that doesn't mean that it isn't being looked at. Take the recent boss re-work, for example; that was a suggestion from a long time ago. I must add though; a lot of the suggestions have already been denied for specific reasons so the recent re-posts usually don't get that much attention.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

301048 Hi,

Due to aleas and real life stuff, they experienced a sudden drop-off in staff members, so yeah, they're basically understaffed now, and are always looking for more (but recruiting staff members isn't easy as they don't want anybody with powerful... well, powers, in their hands)

As for Shane, he posted an announcement about his short absence, actually for people not to worry x)

viewtopic.php?t=51168

+1

and most of suggestions were denied like 10000x times or are just stupid so why even bother spending longer than 10seconds on it?

the content team is working on an event right now, so their time is occupied

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

301041 Please, shane, red, thor, PRO staff, dont let our dreams died so easy.

:Heart:

We don't want PRO to die as well, it's a rough time for PRO without a doubt, many players and staff members left. We're doing our best with the limited resources we have, everyone is working really hard, to the point of burning out and leaving/taking a break afterwards; not considering that everything PRO Staff does is done in our spare time and since we have a job, friends, family, those things obviously have priority.

We're working to bring out some new contents and updates that will greatly improve the experience of the game (like PvP implementations, new contents, some revamps), but we're limited in what we can bring out in the actual client, since that is possible only for Shane to do, and at the moment he is absent (like he said in the announcement).

That said, we're still here and still caring for our community :)

Hideliet while we wait the shane returns, the members staff active could to advance with the animations combat graphics, it is a point to better in the game, the major of players likes that graphics, or designing the sinnoh region or orange island (one of them is the next region to implemment ), of this way whe shane returns you could shows him the thing that was made in his absent

Till servers are on, PRO is not dying. And remember that staff members are living people not some robots (seriously, the number of ppl that does not know this is disturbing) so obviously they have their own limits and need breaks/free time/to spend time with their families or friends. Be patient :)

Guest BigFatJambles

303585 Hey y'all I know things are crazy right now, but anduin said on another post that Thor was going to make an announcement. So lets just chill with the conspiracy theories and let's wait for an official statement. There's nothing good that can come from just sitting around and complaining currently until we see what the remaining staff want to do.

This exactly...

I don't quite understand why lots of people are calling this the "downfall of P.R.O" -3- Thats not only over-exaggerative, but also unfaithful at the same time. If you put your money into the game, I'd expect you'd have faith and tenacity to hold a mindset that it will go further.

If staff left, they had their reasons. Let's just leave it at that. :Grin: