Yàshám's last ride

1. 1.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As some of you already noticed i also left staff due to personal reasons.

Love you all guys, it was awesome to be with you for nearly a year, i'll miss you all a lot. We built an awesome community together that you can be proud of, i'll still be around on discord as a few person know me there and i'll always be up to talk to you guys. Will keep it short cause i'm not a WOT talker, love you guys

mOIHSR4.gif

Dunno whats happenin with ya all :/ still was nice to have ya around :] Hue we'll see each other at discord :D

sorrynotsorry

ily yashie!

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

So sad to know someone who really care about this game need to leave and I know the reasons too.. You will always in our heart, thank you for being a volunteer, handling all moderator things and giving your time to this game.. I just wanna write this because you guys worth to get this kind of appreciation.. You'll be missed for sure.. :Frown: Take care Tim! :Heart:

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

Yasham, we weren't really close back then, but during the past few weeks, having you in our discord has been a blast, as I got to know you better :Grin:

I wish I had more time, but the opportunity is appreciated.

Will miss you!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.