Farewell, folks.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain what's happening for people who, like me, are completely out of the loop?

Because if it's a STAFF revamp, there should be an announcement saying "Changes in STAFF" or something similar. Are you replacing people or are those forced to leave for any reason? Or maybe are they leaving because something bad happened and they can't take it any more?

Like you guys you deserve our gratitude, I think that the community deserves an explanation; because we feel like... abandoned.

Guest BigFatJambles
303334 Greetings, PRO players!

With some heavy heart I got to announce that I will officially step down and take my leave. I had great fun helping and chatting with you guys, these past months have been pure pleasure. Sadly, things come to an end.

I enjoyed playing PRO more than I ever imagined, you guys are nothing but awesome. Maybe we will see in another game, who knows.

Take care of y'all, I will truly miss you.

Yours sincerly,

Qhinn.

Thanks for all your hard work, Qhinn! I wish you luck on all your adventures! You will be missed. :Heart:

303496 Can someone explain what's happening for people who, like me, are completely out of the loop?

Because if it's a STAFF revamp, there should be an announcement saying "Changes in STAFF" or something similar. Are you replacing people or are those forced to leave for any reason? Or maybe are they leaving because something bad happened and they can't take it any more?

Like you guys you deserve our gratitude, I think that the community deserves an explanation; because we feel like... abandoned.

Completely agree ...

303496 Because if it's a STAFF revamp, there should be an announcement saying "Changes in STAFF" or something similar. Are you replacing people or are those forced to leave for any reason? Or maybe are they leaving because something bad happened and they can't take it any more?

It's not a staff revamp, we choose on our own will to leave because something happened :)

303496 Because if it's a STAFF revamp, there should be an announcement saying "Changes in STAFF" or something similar. Are you replacing people or are those forced to leave for any reason? Or maybe are they leaving because something bad happened and they can't take it any more?

It's not a staff revamp, we choose on our own will to leave because something happened :)

Although the speculation is fun to read :)

PS - bb Qhinn, cya, babye.

I'll continue to spam you with your catchphrase on discord every time i see you :3

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.