Meow from Pixiu!

1. 1.

Hey players,

I'm awful at goodbyes (okay that's not true, I'm very good at writing cheesy things and walls of text, as you'll soon see). It saddens me to say that I've stepped down from staff in what's been an amazing journey over the past few months. Everything we've done as a team has been for the players, because we love this game, and we love this community, and we wanted to make as amazing of a product as we could for the fans. It's all been a labor of love. So if you're reading this, I hope playing PRO has made you smile and enjoy yourself at least once - that's all we can really ask for!

To my staff-mates who are still hanging on the team and who I didn't get a chance to say a personalized goodbye to: Best of luck. Each and all of you shaped me and my growth over these past few months, and I'm immeasurably grateful for it. Thanks for making me feel like PRO Staff was a true second family. Y'all are funny, interesting, smart, brilliant people, and I'm so lucky to have had you in my life and shared these experiences with you.

To my staff-mates who I did get a chance to say a personalized goodbye to: You ain't seen nothing yet. More cheesy WoTs coming your way over Discord, better buckle up homies

:Crazy: :devil:

It's a bit surreal to me for me to be stepping back now. But it's time to move on with real life obligations and *shiver* be an Adult. So players, I'll miss you all. Take care, keep enjoying the game, keep being lovely humans! I'll truly miss all of you and the rest of community.

<3 <3 <3,

Pixiu

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldnt keep it short and sweet like me, Yasham, Hideliet and Qhinn could you hahaha! Of course your leaving post had to be a WOT.

Well look after yourself Pixie-u, pleasure working with you. Watching you come up from a baby app to overtaking me in like a fortnight on forum posts :confused: you will be missed.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

So sad to know someone who really care about this game need to leave and I know the reasons too.. You will always in our heart, thank you for being a volunteer, handling all moderator things and giving your time to this game.. I just wanna write this because you guys worth to get this kind of appreciation.. You'll be missed for sure.. :Frown: Take care Jay! :Heart:

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]