Talonflame & Gengar Getting nerfed + others S&M

Patisaur

If it were broken it would be getting a nerf... wait.. :Grin:

Gamefreak is not associated with Smogon so they don't nerf these pokemon based on the OU, UU, RU, and NU tiers. They nerf these pokemon based on VGC metagame and Battle Spot. For example this is why Dark Void got nerfed. Smeargle would just spam it in VGC ultimately making battles frustrating and dull. If we're talking about smogon tiers then Talonflame is not broken at all. Talonflame probably has the most counters I've ever seen but if you use them and still lose to it you're just playing bad. :) Regardless of what any of us say, Talonflame will remain a dominent force in PRO so have fun battling it. :Grin:

Aka scarf,tankchomp,rotom-w,foulplay,pursuit,heatran,lando,mégas,zapdos,diancie, (hippo and slowbro are passiv af) , doesn't sound like King Tflamme is rulling pro

at all .If gamefreak is nerfing Tflamme on his own with a game filled with ubers/legendary and mégas, so it's definitly légit on pro (lo) , but you see someone answered me with an argument based on staraptor deals more damage than him .

Exactly

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSnakeK
Regardless of what any of us say, Talonflame will remain a dominent force in PRO so have fun battling it. :Grin:

You make that snide remark as if I gaf lol Talonflame has never and will never pose any threat to any team I make. Its laughingly easy to counter. I have the proclivity to ensure I can counter it with at least one poke. You are entitled to your opinion, whether it is true or false is irrelevant. :y:

Regardless of what any of us say, Talonflame will remain a dominent force in PRO so have fun battling it. :Grin:

You make that snide remark as if I gaf lol Talonflame has never and will never pose any threat to any team I make. Its laughingly easy to counter. I have the proclivity to ensure I can counter it with at least one poke. You are entitled to your opinion, whether it is true or false is irrelevant. :y:

Then why did you reply to me in the first place? Were you bored or you just felt like wasting people's time? lol

Guest LiquidSnakeK
\

Then why did you reply to me in the first place? Were you bored or you just felt like wasting people's time? lol

Bored is pretty accurate. :y:

303748 The gengar and gale wings nerf are huge!! Excited for flygon to get dragon dance <3

I wonder why you're happy about the Flygon buff ¬.¬

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest shewas15

It's actualyl hard to argue with you without putting the fact you got no clue about what you'r pointing out . You have to learn the base of strategie , or just the essence what counter/check and ban worthy is meaning ,(pressuring a meta and being toxic for the same meta is out of your league about understanding )