Talonflame & Gengar Getting nerfed + others S&M

Patisaur

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shewas15
304137 it will change all pvp meta, will be interesting as f :Smile: lets sell all Talonflames now ahah

Keep your tflamme it's not going to be coded anytimes soon, same for anything i listed on my precedent post helping dealing with tflamme-case . Or just anything related to pvp .

Guest LiquidSnakeK
It's actualyl hard to argue with you without putting the fact you got no clue about what you'r pointing out . You have to learn the base of strategie , or just the essence what counter/check and ban worthy is meaning ,(pressuring a meta and being toxic for the same meta is out of your league about understanding )

I would be more than happy to elaborate. Exactly how would I have no clue? Because you say so? Because I'm not top 25? Because I haven't played long enough? What excuse could you possibly have that would negate the validity of what I said a month ago, and then said today?

304137 it will change all pvp meta, will be interesting as f :Smile: lets sell all Talonflames now ahah

Keep your tflamme it's not going to be coded anytimes soon, same for anything i listed on my precedent post helping dealing with tflamme-case . Or just anything related to pvp .

I will keep it on my hands for now yeah, do the same and lets see what happens :Smile:

Guest shewas15
It's actualyl hard to argue with you without putting the fact you got no clue about what you'r pointing out . You have to learn the base of strategie , or just the essence what counter/check and ban worthy is meaning ,(pressuring a meta and being toxic for the same meta is out of your league about understanding )

I would be more than happy to elaborate. Exactly how would I have no clue? Because you say so? Because I'm not top 25? Because I haven't played long enough? What excuse could you possibly have that would negate the validity of what I said a month ago, and then said today?

i actually answered while back how stupid you were, but yeah all my forum account got a thing for being pretty supervised (yeah i do collect warning/censure like stamps),but yeah why are you even blaberring about being top 25 or whatever ? any random 1k3elo on showdown is able to pull that off without difficulty abusing pro actual statement , Pro lvl overall is shitty , and thanks for showing that with yourself ( and yea "if i say so" is actually a pretty nice argument )

304067 and the only other offensive move it can use reliably is flare blitz. That's not a lot of type coverage. Its easy to wall.
Don't even have to argue when someone is saying fly&fire is bad coverage and easy walled .Go back learning base of pokémon aka type chart . Thanks

Guest LiquidSnakeK
Don't even have to argue when someone is saying fly&fire is bad coverage and easy walled .Go back learning base of pokémon aka type chart . Thanks

You seem like loads of fun at parties! :Angel:

i actually answered while back how stupid you were, but yeah all my forum account got a thing for being pretty supervised (yeah i do collect warning/censure like stamps),but yeah why are you even blaberring about being top 25 or whatever ? any random 1k3elo on showdown is able to pull that off without difficulty abusing pro actual statement , Pro lvl overall is [Censored] , and thanks for showing that with yourself ( and yea "if i say so" is actually a pretty nice argument )

304067 and the only other offensive move it can use reliably is flare blitz. That's not a lot of type coverage. Its easy to wall.

if i say so, is something kids would try to pull off as an argument in elementary school.

but yeh i would really like you to elaborate why talon is broken af and why you cant "wall" it

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Woah, these nerfs are sad.

Also, Talonflame isn't broken lmao. Saying rocks are prevalent because of it is kind of stupid because Stealth Rock has been a meta changer since its inception. You also need aggressive hazard removal to play it effectively. It's powerful, but not broken. Either way, I don't think there will be any changes as to how abilities work until SuMo Pokemon are actually implemented.