Resolving Price Inflation of MS/COINS !

Adam

The ms price is getting higher because none wants to shop in a game that is going to die. Im not an admin and not even a shopper, but this idea sounds like a huge mistake. If this game gets active like time ago, the price of ms will go down for sure. Until then, we cant do anything

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

304237 Hello everyone, like many players here I am shocked to see every day the price of the MS and the parts go up without any real reason, so I propose a kind of alternative so that each player can pay for his own pieces or his MS without having to pay a fortune to a profiteer (who enjoys seeing prices rise) or with real money: Make MS/COINS PVP prices !

The reason that ms is extremely high now, is that more people made in-game money. So more people try to buy coin products via in game cash. So less people pay real cash for coin products. Thats economy on PRO and thats economy in general. Thats the demand-offer result. Same people ask for coin products, less than before have coin products.

adobe4.png

304286 its a good suggestion without a doubt by introducing a Redeemable MS via a requirements points,or any other method would definitely lower the MS price on the market at the moment. However, considering that MS (aside from coins) is an integral part of the fund system to support the server rent and maintenance, i dont see this being implemented ever. You need to understand the whole "demand & supply" system to make a change on the PRO's economy. As of now, the massive influx of Pds is messing with all prices in market. Even with the current money sink, it is still not enough to counter the huge pile of money generated by botters. Everyone knows that botters is the real reason of it. Offering prices which far more higher than the rest of us would offer, tempted by greed, the seller sells it according to the newest prices for an instant profit. I do believe that we will find a way to fix this sooner, just like what we did during the fall of MS prices. I hope everyone is willing to share their opinions and helping in making a better future for PRO.

i agree with pengin, having MS obtainable without payment will inevitably drain PRO off of funds, which will result in the game suffering real money economical crisis. There are possible solutions to make MS more reachable by common players rather than being only available for the rich. One being choking the economy into lowering the prices. ofcourse this will have to be done by the players, since its not something staff can dictate under any circumstances. Other reason is the least likely to happen and the most harsh one. Having MS being disallowed to trade and only to be gifted upon buying (i.e. buy/gift membership => buy for self => gift for person a) which will stabilze MS amount to a certain level and only to be available upon demand, only difference being the currency required for MS will be detarmined by staff upon consulting with the community and finding a middle way for their needs.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

well bike price is 75k, arcanine mount is similar to bike and is avaliable free with a quest or buy at coin shop for 50c well make 75k (50c) + 75k (50c) = 150k (100c) this is the real price of ms or 100 coins!!

coins/ms are super overprice and i dont pay the actual values, i already make somes donations but dont donate more because of ridiculous prices!

But make ms to pvp coins ins't good idea

:thanks:

305152 well bike price is 75k, arcanine mount is similar to bike and is avaliable free with a quest or buy at coin shop for 50c well make 75k (50c) + 75k (50c) = 150k (100c) this is the real price of ms or 100 coins!!

coins/ms are super overprice and i dont pay the actual values, i already make somes donations but dont donate more because of ridiculous prices!

But make ms to pvp coins ins't good idea

:thanks:

not make sense at all, sorry

The only reason that they are rising so high is because of the events.Before the Halloween update on blue (yes blue) you could get a ms for 500 k but then with the mystery boxes selling at 350 k each the prices of an ms went up and we need to realise something this is not their job they are real people with real lives and need the money (not saying that they are greedy) so because prices of ms is now at 1m more people of buying which means they can pay things like server rent and maybe even themselves.I don't agree with the prices of ms but we need to stop complaining (no offence intended to anyone