Fixing Price Inflation

Mewboo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well bike price is 75k, arcanine mount is similar to bike and is avaliable free with a quest or buy at coin shop for 50c well make 75k (50c) + 75k (50c) = 150k (100c) this is the real price of ms or 100 coins!!

coins/ms are super overprice and i dont pay the actual values, i already make somes donations but dont donate more because of ridiculous prices!

Over the past year the price of MS has gone up a lot from 100k to 200k to 350k and now 800k-1m. I am here to propose a few ideas I have heard from people. 1st- Make MS buyable with PvP Coins! 2nd- Make MS obtainable from bosses! These ideas are not mine, just a couple suggestions I liked, that I thought I would share. :Heart:

MS = money for server, makes it available from game currency = SERVER DEAD

That wouldn't happen since they want to get the most bang for their buck.

Your idea seems interesting, I prefer the boss reward suggestion. Or maybe opening another quest section to receive game coins, daily quests of some sort. At least for a short while until ms prices decrease in market, then remove it from boss rewards.

well guys, since everyone love to talk about "like in real economy".. well, in real economy when economy (sorry, how many time I'm saying "economy"? lol) inflation get out of control and economy (again lol) is about to fall, government do something.

So, I honestly expect government to do something. The problem is that we have no government at the moment, so it's ok to wait, because we all know what's happening, they need time, etc. No problem with that.

But I would be really relieved knowing that they are gonna do something about this problem in the future. :y:

Edit: don't get me wrong, I disagree with the suggestion in the first post and with any form of "free MS".

Im sure the price wont go down until Staff do something.

But as someone from staff said "Players decide on what price they sell or buy MS"

So no, they wont do anything.

Imo the only fix to this situation is making the same what wow did.

You can buy/sell 1month subscription in-game(wow token) for price decided by game.

All is explained in the video below.

305197 Im sure the price wont go down until Staff do something.

But as someone from staff said "Players decide on what price they sell or buy MS"

So no, they wont do anything.

Imo the only fix to this situation is making the same what wow did.

You can buy/sell 1month subscription in-game(wow token) for price decided by game.

All is explained in the video below.

I like that idea, however after some thinking I feel like when the game gets more hype and players start playing again, the price of MS will drop.

well guys, since everyone love to talk about "like in real economy".. well, in real economy when economy (sorry, how many time I'm saying "economy"? lol) inflation get out of control and economy (again lol) is about to fall, government do something.

So, I honestly expect government to do something. The problem is that we have no government at the moment, so it's ok to wait, because we all know what's happening, they need time, etc. No problem with that.

But I would be really relieved knowing that they are gonna do something about this problem in the future. :y:

Edit: don't get me wrong, I disagree with the suggestion in the first post and with any form of "free MS".

I agreed :kiss: