Why online population drops?

Frux

306481 one of my friends quit the game after he spent like 8hrs and still failed to find a decent feebas even he used sync

i spent 5days searching for a decent happiny/togepi. Sorry but if you cannot grind even 8 hours then this game is nothing for you.

______

You can fight 5pokemons in 1minute and each time 250$

60minutes*250$ = 15k

15k*10hours = 150000

pretty fast grind in my opinion

______

leveling a pokemon to 100? fastest I did was lvl 25 to 100 in 30mins

306481 pokemon is pvp-based game, so the final target of the game is to do pvp, but if ppl have to spend like a whole week keep clicking on right/left button

to find a decent (not even epic) pokemon then they would choose to quit or resort to some auto-softwares....

[glow=red]MMO[/glow] its supposed to be hard, do you think you can pvp in every other MMO instantly?

______

grind for newbies is hard? yeah it is but I did the story in 60hours playtime without membership and I am still seeing people with 300hours in kanto lol

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

306481 one of my friends quit the game after he spent like 8hrs and still failed to find a decent feebas even he used sync

i spent 5days searching for a decent happiny/togepi. Sorry but if you cannot grind even 8 hours then this game is nothing for you.

______

60minutes*250$ = 15k

15k*10hours = 150000

______

306481 pokemon is pvp-based game, so the final target of the game is to do pvp, but if ppl have to spend like a whole week keep clicking on right/left button

to find a decent (not even epic) pokemon then they would choose to quit or resort to some auto-softwares....

[glow=red]MMO[/glow] its supposed to be hard, do you think you can pvp in every other MMO instantly?

______

grind for newbies is hard? yeah it is but I did the story in 60hours playtime without membership and I am still seeing people with 300hours in kanto lol

PREAACHH :Frown: :Angel:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

______

60minutes*250$ = 15k

15k*10hours = 150000

______

______

yeah so many people leave after they finished the storyline

becuz only the storyline is the easiest part of the game

finding a epic rare pvp pokemon is way harder than finishing the storyline

We must keep in mind that the huge majority of players are not into PvP or competitive battling. PRO is not a battle simulator and there are a lot of casual players who haven't played a Pokemon game since the 1st or 2nd generation and who have discovered this game thanks to the hype last year. Whith that in mind, it is clearly expected that they will leave after completing the main storyline, not to mention that the inflation of the price of MS/epic pokemons doesn't help at all since they cannot afford them.

Besides, with the future release of Sun and Moon, players are more likely to spend time with these new versions rather than playing at PRO.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

306494 yeah so many people leave after they finished the storyline

I dont use "epic rare" pokemons, you can dominate the Top25 with Kanto commons only :) decent +20ivs stats

306498 PRO is not a battle simulator and there are a lot of casual players who haven't played a Pokemon game since the 1st or 2nd generation and who have discovered this game thanks to the hype last year.

I played 1st gen only :)

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I dont use "epic rare" pokemons, you can dominate the Top25 with Kanto commons only :) decent +20ivs stats

i think most of the players would like to use their preferred pokemons instead of using the pokemons they don't like to do their first pvp

i think most of the players would like to use their preferred pokemons instead of using the pokemons they don't like to do their first pvp

well if you like to use rare epic pokemons then stop complain about how hard it is to find them xd

well if you like to use rare epic pokemons then stop complain about how hard it is to find them xd

The problem is some pvp pokemons are set to be too rare even it's not that rare in the original game

even it's mmo, the rarity is still too weird

306498 PRO is not a battle simulator and there are a lot of casual players who haven't played a Pokemon game since the 1st or 2nd generation and who have discovered this game thanks to the hype last year.

I played 1st gen only :)

Then you have surely spend a lot of time in order to fill the gap and to learn how to battle in a competitive way because you like the game.

The majority of players in your case doesn't have time, or simply doesn't have the motivation to throw themselves into the game. PRO just keep them busy a few weeks then they eventually get bored with the game and switch to another one.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Guest SugarRed9

The problem is some pvp pokemons are set to be too rare even it's not that rare in the original game

even it's mmo, the rarity is still too weird

I actually think the spawns are logical. Lets use an example. Gible, is not native to hoenn, Kanto, or johto. It spawns in hoenn, but it is rare because it is not a hoenn native Pokemon. Gible first appeared in the sinnoh region. That actually makes sense with several other Pokemon like drilbur, skrelp, and others that are outside of their native regions. Just a different perspective to think about.