"Season Ended. Ladders Resetting & Players/Guilds rewarded within the week." - its Sunday already fo

Prehax

As shane said this is his passion. If he ever get a time even a little he'll update this game. If he didn't yet then ofcourse its obvious that he has things to do irl or events that is more important than his passion. We'll just need to stretch our patience, as we all know only Shane does the coding no more no less.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

305309 As shane said this is his passion. If he ever get a time even a little he'll update this game. If he didn't yet then ofcourse its obvious that he has things to do irl or events that is more important than his passion. We'll just need to stretch our patience, as we all know only Shane does the coding no more no less.

just reseting the pvp season shouldnt be that hard lol

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

305311 just reseting the pvp season shouldnt be that hard lol

Yes it is not that hard but perhaps the time to supply for that is scarse for him, lets just stay optimist.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Guest SugarRed9
305408 so rating accumulated currently doesn't count, right?

Any rating accumulated after the season ended does not count.

ah well, at least it's good practice + lots of pvp coins xd

Yeah^^ It's the perfect time to try new teams :)

Guest LiquidSnakeK

So I just wanna say, first of all. PRO is 100% free to play. The moment people don't get what they expect/want they immediately start losing their patience. I myself have been guilty of this when it comes to the pvp items or abilities that have yet to be coded. I've been taking this time to create a couple teams in preparation for the next season whenever it comes. In the meantime its free coins lol As Sugar said its the perfect time to start theory crafting new teams etc.

Patience, and understanding... Remember this is a free to play game, neither shane nor thor, nor anyone other staff member is obligated to continue making this game available to us. They do it because they enjoy it.