Viridian Maze Map

Eleaten

42956 Q92tJsu.jpg

RIrRZuE.jpg

Yaaaaay it's done!

Note: All the berries found in the Viridian Maze are EV-reducing berries.

Note 2: The free Pokemon found at the end depends on what you chose as your starter. (Squirtle -> Growlithe, and I THINK Charmander -> Bellsprout, Bulbasaur -> Horsea)

Wow this is awesome for new players. Very good input!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

giphy.gif

giphy.gifSometimes life is not what you expect... What really matters is to enjoy the little things...

Note 2: The free Pokemon found at the end depends on what you chose as your starter. (Squirtle -> Growlithe, and I THINK Charmander -> Bellsprout, Bulbasaur -> Horsea)

iirc already proven by mod/GM to be merely an unsupported rumor. Thanks for the map though :)

iirc already proven by mod/GM to be merely an unsupported rumor. Thanks for the map though :)

Ah, alright. I'll remove that note. Thanks

Great guide, if you don't mind I also had a Virdian maze map in my documents stored away that I would like to share with everyone.

dYi1ZC7.png

Based on my results I haven't gotten lost yet, but the map was basically drawn as I was walking so it may not be as accurate as the screenshots. This map was done awhile back so I am not sure of its accuracy anymore (they may have changed the map).