mega evolution stones

Nicksupergod

i have a suggestion for when is time for mega evolution is time to be in the game. i think each player is only allowed to choose one mega stone because it would not be really fair if we were able to have a team full of megas tell me what you guys think :Crazy:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

306876 i have a suggestion for when is time for mega evolution is time to be in the game. i think each player is only allowed to choose one mega stone because it would not be really fair if we were able to have a team full of megas tell me what you guys think :Crazy:

It doesn't matter how many mega stones you have since you can only activate one per battle

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

if mega was implemented in this game I believe it will boost this game

it will boost this game alot lol

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]