mega evolution stones

Nicksupergod

Mega would make PvP a lot better, because currently PRO meta is stall, if mega was implemented we would have more power to beat that kind of team, by the way two or more megas in one team shouldn't be allowed.

Also, adding items such as life orb, choices, etc... would make PvP in PRO a lot better

wing.png

[glow=gold]✧[/glow][glow=darkviolet]〖 Disaster 〗[/glow][glow=gold]✧[/glow]

[glow=skyblue]⤴︎ Our french guild, click ⤴︎[/glow]

[glow=darkviolet]__[/glow]

[glow=gold]_[/glow]

[glow=skyblue]__[/glow]

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

307480 Mega would make PvP a lot better, because currently PRO meta is stall, if mega was implemented we would have more power to beat that kind of team, by the way two or more megas in one team shouldn't be allowed.

Also, adding items such as life orb, choices, etc... would make PvP in PRO a lot better

Please learn to stallbreak. It's easy without megas, and the meta is in no way stall lmao, with stuff like BD Azumarill and Swords Dance Dragonite running around and no Unaware walls for stall to defend itself against these ridiculously powerful mons.

E: Megas would actually make stall worse. Just look at how cancerous OU is right now, filled to the brim with Mega Sableye stall...

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

307493 ...and totally kill the lev 100 market.

The lv. 100 market will remain, since only 1 mega evolution is allowed per match, and people won't get all the stones at once.

I think it can reload the market. Because, I don't know if you noticed, but the number of lv. 100 Pokémon in-game is growing constantly without limit ^^

Of course it is.. people playing and level 100 growing, it's normal.

Look, we understand that you like to play with own OT poke, and it's ok, but lot of your suggestion are "forcing OT only" related, and that will limit the multiplayer in a multiplayer game.. it just can't work. :Grin:

However, I like this

307489 And that if you buy / trade a Pokémon, and train it for 50 consecutive levels, it becomes OT.

50 level or 252 EV.

you guys have some really great ideas

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

307335 i dont like the pokemon mega because i feel that it is a copy of digimon

"Mega" is a word that denotes size, just like "Big" or "Small". It's a word that anyone can use, it's not like Digimon copyrighted it :Grin:

Besides, there's no "Mega" in Japan's version of Digimon. Mega Level Digimon in Japan is known as Ultimate Level Digimon.

Their evo tree is Child -> Adult -> Perfect -> Ultimate.

So technically, Pokemon didn't copy Digimon.

307335 i dont like the pokemon mega because i feel that it is a copy of digimon

:confused: are you joking right digimon was so a long time ago and megas are completely different digmons i think i haven't watchd that show in a while i think it got kinda bad :etc:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]