Rollback removed irreplacable items

Gaunt

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43072 Admins should return important items/pokemons lost by rollbacks because its not the player fault.

That's my opinion.

The problem is... how do you prove the possession of this items or pokémon? I know some cases of people who did screenshots and these items were refunded, but I think this practice won't be repeated. Anyway, if it's a key item and it's impossible 'regetting' it, they will give you again.

By the way, I don't know if they can implement some stuff as a log which preserves the pokémon or items that you have acquired (I mean, it would be only the written name) resilient to crashes (I imagine it should be independent of the main server).

That's the thing.

They should work to do something about rollbacks. They are probably working on it, but i thing that is one of the more important thing to solve.

Some bugs affect a certain percentaje of active players, but rollbacks affects the 100% of active players.

And yeah, i was thinking on take screenshots whenever you equip/unequip an important item or whenever you catch a strong/shiny pokemon.

P.S.: Once i played a new server and the server used to do rollbacks everytime there was a restart. But staff managed to fix the problem of rollbacks. I hope PRO staff also fix that as soon as possible.

Me to lost macho brace after sever down while train my Feebas

I'll be ok if i lost evolve stone or hold-item

but... its just.... macho brace is way veryyyy important item :Frown: :Shocked: :confused:

Hope not losing any item further...

EJWT0rE.gif

dyaaaaaamnamic punch!!

Here something is similar for many people, they lost their macho brace, then maybe something happens with that item? i know happens with other ones, but this is the most lost item in game.... now, something is true, after those silly swarp events the server becomes to crash every time, and every and avery and every time.... then i wonder if here does not exist a TESTER server before to update or events.

Another im agree, whata bout the ms players, YEEEEES I KNOW 5 Dls IS TO LOW MONEY, but come on, why to "donate" for a game that get 5-8 crashes in the same day...?? :confused:

GMs if you not fix this soon, this game will suffer the same future of the another pokemon online games, and will be forgotten. :boot:

(sorry if my english is not the best one)

43095 Here something is similar for many people, they lost their macho brace, then maybe something happens with that item? i know happens with other ones, but this is the most lost item in game.... now, something is true, after those silly swarp events the server becomes to crash every time, and every and avery and every time.... then i wonder if here does not exist a TESTER server before to update or events.

Another im agree, whata bout the ms players, YEEEEES I KNOW 5 Dls IS TO LOW MONEY, but come on, why to "donate" for a game that get 5-8 crashes in the same day...?? :confused:

GMs if you not fix this soon, this game will suffer the same future of the another pokemon online games, and will be forgotten. :boot:

(sorry if my english is not the best one)

i love this game. Best pokemon mmo at the moment

lJuiUEE.jpg