DRAW: My character in Pokemon Revolution

Angelofmagic

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

309403-snip

Hello! I like a lot your art and I am dying to see your next draw ;)

Best of luck and have fun!

(p.s. yes this is the right playce)

And this is why I wasn't accepted for artist:

ad756eefb0582f1622f8a1c712518cde.png

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

309403 Hey there :)

I wasn't sure if there is a topic already. This is a drawing I made of my character ingame, if you guys made any drawing of your character comment below :D :Heart:

That's really really nice! I like it a lot, especially that super cute Vaporeon. :3

Unfortunately, I can only draw "humans" as stickmen, so I won't bother trying to draw my character (besides, I don't even like his hair, but I'm too lazy to change them xD)

Wow I did not expect such good response ^_^. Thank you so much for your kind words, I have never considered to do comissions but if you think I am worthy for it then I will consider it. Since I'm new here in the game, I can not send messages so I will look up what to do. :Angel:

309427[...] I have never considered to do comissions but if you think I am worthy for it then I will consider it. Since I'm new here in the game, I can not send messages so I will look up what to do. :Angel:

Well, actually, that could be interesting. I could have use of a new avatar, I have Severus' patronus for almost a year, now. x)

As trades outside of PRO are prohibited, I could only pay you if you are on Red. Probably on Blue too. If you're on Yellow on the other hand... Well, I'd have to start a new journey there just to satisfy my curiosity. :p

So if you do take comissions in a near future, well, I'm in. :Grin: