List of Guild Registration

Lorventh19

Re: {} List of Guild Registration {}

<r><GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>Guild Name:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> The Nabs<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>Guild Leader:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Jaccard1<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>Thread Link:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=46705"><s></s>The Nabs<e></e></URL><br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>Server:<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Red<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW></r>

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might wanna have a staffmember do this? Or is this just useless? I mean if people wanna check out the guilds, just check the guild section lol

Also here a question towards staff, why would you pin such a post? Did you even read it?

I have moved this topic to the Looking For Guild sub-forum, as this better suits those looking for a Guild, than those offering a Guild placement.

Please, do not post on the threads of other Guilds in regards to this topic. It is helpful, but won't be appreciated by everybody. With that in mind, let them come to you.

The Post will remain pinned at this point, however if it starts attracting negative feedback due to posting on other Guilds' topics, I will remove it.