Black screen

Ashxmisty

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

314742 when i open game client the screen turns black and nothing shows but after a few seconds the music starts to play at this point i still cant see the login screen. what could be the problem?

Try updating all of your drivers with Driver Booster. It's entirely possible that an outdated driver is messing up the client. In addition, make sure you have uninstalled all previous clients completely. To make sure of this you can run CCleaner after deleting the files to make sure nothing was left behind.

After the drivers are updated, restart your PC. If this doesn't work then try installing the client from one of the mirrors. You can find a guide here. Make sure you install the correct version for your PC. (64-bit for a 64bit PC, etc)

If this doesn't work then quote me using the large 42ff2cac1c0041aea02c8a4ffdfd91b7.png button. This will notify me when you post :)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

314742 when i open game client the screen turns black and nothing shows but after a few seconds the music starts to play at this point i still cant see the login screen. what could be the problem?

Hello AshXMisty, I am sorry that this happened to you. To solve this some steps I will list above might work:

• Delete every folder and PRO Client from your device (including the Trash Bin) and downloading again;
  • Update your drivers, likr JollyolNathan said.

If the problem persists I will require some more answers for some questions in order to solve this.

• What is your device Operating System?
  • When did the issue appear? (if you played on the same client without the bug, and if you made any change to your computer prior to that issue appear)

Best of luck and waiting for your reply.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Try updating all of your drivers with Driver Booster. It's entirely possible that an outdated driver is messing up the client. In addition, make sure you have uninstalled all previous clients completely. To make sure of this you can run CCleaner after deleting the files to make sure nothing was left behind.

After the drivers are updated, restart your PC. If this doesn't work then try installing the client from one of the mirrors. You can find a guide here. Make sure you install the correct version for your PC. (64-bit for a 64bit PC, etc)

If this doesn't work then quote me using the large 42ff2cac1c0041aea02c8a4ffdfd91b7.png button. This will notify me when you post :)

i did all of that and it stiil doesnt work i even downloaded the newest one that came out still doesnt work

Hello AshXMisty, I am sorry that this happened to you. To solve this some steps I will list above might work:

• Delete every folder and PRO Client from your device (including the Trash Bin) and downloading again;
  • Update your drivers, likr JollyolNathan said.

If the problem persists I will require some more answers for some questions in order to solve this.

• What is your device Operating System?
  • When did the issue appear? (if you played on the same client without the bug, and if you made any change to your computer prior to that issue appear)

Best of luck and waiting for your reply.

This problem occurred 5 days ago

315357-snip

Actually a new client came up today, which you can download here. Hope this new client actually brings to you the solution to your problem. Wish you all the best.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

315398 -snip

Try one of this solutions I will list aswell ( from here):

Crash issues or other issues

Win7 Guide https://tinyurl.com/crashhelp

Win10 Crash Fix

Android Guide https://tinyurl.com/androidprofix

Mac Guide https://tinyurl.com/macprofix

Cannot open PRO in Mac viewtopic.php?f=16&t=37017

PRO64_93_2.exe is not responding viewtopic.php?t=15846#p98003

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

1- Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

2- Disable anti-virus program

3- Restart computer

Others solution:

Updated drive and reinstall Direct X

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif