We lost many people.

Kidsimon

316115 3.) I never said it doesn't AFFECT inflation. I just said that there would be an inflation, even without the botting.

Well, but how you surely know there are various type of inflation..

Sadly it's hard to me to explain this in english because I studied this in my language, but now we have the worst type of inflation.. the kind of inflation that need to be take care of because it's deadly.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, one of the biggest causes of this happening is a lot of things that come and stay halfway. The valencia islands, the possibility of getting the legendary bird or dog, trade enhancements, new maps, battle systems, etc. etc. I think it is better to focus on one thing and finish it.

All these things are presented as future improvements, but they never end up coming, yet I think this is definitely the biggest and best fangame pokemon, but like any online game, you need new things consistently.

Another important thing is the server unbalance, we took advantage of the Pokemon Go boom to open the third server when everything was collapsed, while now practically putting the three servers together is full.

Another thing, you need more feedback with the less legendary staff and teaching in the chat that no player can ever get, it's only been a few hours since I play again and I've seen a ho-oh shiny 15 times.

Greetings and much support, thanks to all the staff for the work you are trying to contribute

wfnhg3q.gif

316131 In my opinion, one of the biggest causes of this happening is a lot of things that come and stay halfway. The valencia islands, the possibility of getting the legendary bird or dog, trade enhancements, new maps, battle systems, etc. etc. I think it is better to focus on one thing and finish it.

All these things are presented as future improvements, but they never end up coming, yet I think this is definitely the biggest and best fangame pokemon, but like any online game, you need new things consistently.

This. In recent months the game hasn't received any updates in gameplay (most important thing in Pokemon) and we already have Sun and Moon that will require various things to be rebalanced.

Oh and spending hours in boring weak and long npc fights so you can actually do quests that needs open routes REALLY discourage players to keep playing, mainly if they have other things to do while playing the game.