We need to refound PRO

Fatmanclt

again farming good pokés needs ms or money for safari or a looot of time wich not all palyers can provide, after all that you need to be lucky as hell to get a good poké that worth selling for a good amount that can cover all the money lost for pokéballs wasted on the trash ones wich are 80% ....

I apreciate your idea but i think it will ruin the game totaly as their will be too much collateral damage for other players.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So from your point of view- only players who donate gets coin stuffs and coin shop purchases should be UNTRADABLE. Then, will you pay all the $$ required for pro's server taxes? If so you're an angel ~^_^~

Are u [Censored]? People who pay today will pay in this system too , its just logic.

And its a bit strange for a shiny collector like u to farm your millions with wild encounter lol.

Good prat, you don't even know what you're speaking lol and dw i bot too for money.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

So from your point of view- only players who donate gets coin stuffs and coin shop purchases should be UNTRADABLE. Then, will you pay all the $$ required for pro's server taxes? If so you're an angel ~^_^~

Are u [Censored]? People who pay today will pay in this system too , its just logic.

And its a bit strange for a shiny collector like u to farm your millions with wild encounter lol.

Good prat, you don't even know what you're speaking lol and dw i bot too for money.

Aren't u angry that botter buy a big part of rare shiny and get banned after ?

Aren't u angry that botter can earn lot of millions without playing when u try hard to get millions?

316007 i would like to say some things here, but i don't wanna be banned.

i've stopped play this game again.

Why would you be banned for sharing your opinion? Unless you're threatening the server, you're fine.

:Grin:

first of all, i'm sorry about my english and i love this game.

so, i'll say some things here, it's my opinion and the opinion of a lot of my friends:

- Our economy is devastated by Bots and we don't see none official announcements here in forum saying to us how the economy will be stabilized again, because many ppl left this game because they can't buy MS for 1m.

in the old days you guys from staff used to say that all MS pokemons could be gotten without MS, but now if i wanna hunt for a vulaby, galvântula, gothita, alomomola... i must be ms, but ms is 1m now, and we don't see you guys from staff saying nothing to us about it, i know you guys is working to fix this trouble, but at least say something to calm us down.

many promises...

If there something that me and my brazilian friends have learned with PRO is: NEVER trust in PRO dates, if some member from staff says that a event will come in 10/11/2016 this event will come in 03/10/2017 at least, it's so sad, bro.

Corruption in the Staff

Many ppl don't know about this problem, many ppl in this game think that staff is hole, but we know, some staff members has been banned after spawning pokemons and giving it to his friends, for example that S Torchic, i won't say nicknames here.

There some friends mine with diancie in his pokedex, and they gotten this before hoenn has been made.

And i know, there a lot of things that we don't know and we never will know.

Now about Shane:

I don't know what shane do in his life, i think he's a very very very very very busy man, this is the main reason that me and a lot of friends have stopped play this game, we can't understand how can't shane separate at least 1 hour per day or per week to do something in pro, to fix some bug, to fix some move, to fix a ability, to make a big quest to get one of the pvp items...

i and my friends don't know when shane appear in this game, we think this game is not the second plane to shane, we think this game is the last plane to shane's life, Shane appears in forum each one or two months.. and where is red?

Why we can't know what shane and red is doing/working to improve the game? I really want to know because i love this amazing game.

About Staff leaving

We know, guys... You did not tell us the truth.

there a print ( i will not show this) showing a staff member saying that shane don't care with his effort and a lot of staff members is leaving.

and i talked with a staff member on the facebook and he said this:

.eJwNwVEOgyAMANC7cAAKFRC8DUGCZtoSqNnHsrtv733UMy61qUOkzw1gP2fhsespPHKrujG3q-Z-Tl34hiySy3FXkgnofLBrQptCMNH8AXqHa_TWWHTRpyUt8NCL-E26U1PfHwXwItQ.veKnTAfi7uRtyn_H18mJezSlFfI

Do you think we believe that chappy and 8 other players left simply because they got tired?

other things:

- auction house: we know that A.H is already coded a long time and the server is already stabilized, and what a hell you guys don't put it in game?

Many ppl is leaving this game, a A.H will resurrect this game again.

- PvP Items, i can't understand why we have assault vest and choice scarf in this game since this game has been started and these items have never worked, so, again, shane can't, just 1 hour per day or per week, to work in pvp items or A.H? Cuz we need a BIG update now, we need a BIG update to people to return to play, a lot of friends mine are waiting for this..

----

I have many ideas for the game and I already thought about joining to STAFF, but my friends always tell me that it's no use having ideas because they will never be implemented.

And i think it's true.. in the suggestion forum, how many suggestions has been implemented in this game? The system box? That box completely different from what was suggested?

Well, I may have said some things wrong because I do not know what happens between you guys from staff, but it's only my opinion to improve this game that i love.

It's hard to see my friends leaving this game and i'm playing it alone.

I wish all the best for PRO.

:y:

316007 i would like to say some things here, but i don't wanna be banned.

i've stopped play this game again.

Why would you be banned for sharing your opinion? Unless you're threatening the server, you're fine.

:Grin:

first of all, i'm sorry about my english and i love this game.

so, i'll say some things here, it's my opinion and the opinion of a lot of my friends:

- Out economy is devastated by Bots and we don't see none official announcements here in forum saying to us how the economy will be stabilized again, because many ppl left this game because they can't buy MS for 1m.

in the old days you guys from staff used to say that all MS pokemons could be gotten without MS, but now if i wanna hunt for a vulaby, galvântula, gothita, alomomola... i must be ms, but ms is 1m now, and we don't see you guys from staff saying nothing to us about it, i know you guys is working to fix this trouble, but at least say something to calm us down.

many promises...

If there something that me and my brazilian friends have learned with PRO is: NEVER trust in PRO dates, if some member from staff says that a event will come in 10/11/2016 this event will come in 03/10/2017 at least, it's so sad, bro.

Corruption in the Staff

Many ppl don't know about this problem, many ppl in this game think that staff is hole, but we know, some staff members has been banned after spawning pokemons and giving it to his friends, for example that S Torchic, i won't say nicknames here.

There some friends mine with diancie in his pokedex, and they gotten this before hoenn has been made.

Now about Shane:

I don't know what shane do in you life, i think he's a very very very very very busy man, this is the main reason that i and a lot of friends have stopped play this game, we can't understand how can't shane separate at least 1 hour per day or per week to do something in pro, to fix some bug, to fix some move, to fix a ability, to make a big quest to get one of the pvp items...

i and my friends don't know when shane appear in this game, we think this game is not the second plane to shane, we think this game is the last plane to shane's life, Shane appears in forum each one or two months.. and where is red?

Why we can't know what shane and red is doing/working to improve the game? I really want to know because i love this amazing game.

About Staff leaving

there a print ( i will not show this) showing a staff member saying that shane don't care with his effort and a lot of staff members is leaving.

.eJwNwVEOgyAMANC7cAAKFRC8DUGCZtoSqNnHsrtv733UMy61qUOkzw1gP2fhsespPHKrujG3q-Z-Tl34hiySy3FXkgnofLBrQptCMNH8AXqHa_TWWHTRpyUt8NCL-E26U1PfHwXwItQ.veKnTAfi7uRtyn_H18mJezSlFfI

other things:

- auction house: we know that A.H is already coded a long time and the server is already stabilized, and what a hell you guys don't put it in game?

- PvP Items, i can't understand why we have assault vest and choice scarf in this game since this game has been started and these items have never worked, so, again, shane can't, just 1 hour per day or per week, to work in pvp items or A.H? Cuz we need a BIG update now, we need a BIG update to people to return to play, a lot of friends mine are waiting for this..

----

Well, I may have said some things wrong because I do not know what happens between you guys from staff, but it's only my opinion to improve this game that i love.

It's hard to see my friends leaving this game and i'm playing it alone.

I wish all the best for PRO.

:y:

Just the true....

315814 Coins need to be untrable => we can't buy ms with Poke$

I want you to know that at this world :

* In somme countries, you have no way to get Visa Card or Master Card or you have no way to transfert money out of the country like to PayPal.

* In other countries if you are not 18 years old you cannot use those transfers.

_______

So if those persons cannot get MS with pok$ they have no way to get it.

I am one of those persons.

Also there is persons buy many MSs at one month to sell them with Pok$, if it is not the case they will buy only one (1), This not good for PRO.

316046 Corruption in the Staff

That shiny torchic was never traded. That diancie is a staff reward for the staff on his player account. It should be clear that staff gets a reward for volunteering successfully. Nontheless, there were staff who abused their powers and got suspended for it, like xhaj or lilygant.

316046 Now about Shane:

I don't know what shane do in you life, i think he's a very very very very very busy man, this is the main reason that i and a lot of friends have stopped play this game, we can't understand how can't shane separate at least 1 hour per day or per week to do something in pro, to fix some bug, to fix some move, to fix a ability, to make a big quest to get one of the pvp items...

First of all i want to also say that we're all volunteering for this game, shane also is doing it as his hobby, same for red. Both are busy due to their reallife, stuff happens in there aswell. THIS GAME is NOT their source of income for real life.

316046 About Staff leaving

Just because people are in disagreement with shane means that he does nothing?

You people shouldn't judge from hearsayings, nor it's a concern that affects players in any ways, except the delayed report/appeal answers due to the lack of staff (meaning the staff leaving).

316050 - auction house: we know that A.H is already coded a long time and the server is already stabilized, and what a hell you guys don't put it in game?

On my information it's just planned not coded yet, but on the other site i'm not mainly a player I'm just doing GM stuff because i love to work with the people around and trying to improve PRO.

faggots_sig.png