PRO: Xmas Update

Anduin

People always need to complain. The best for them would be to get 10 xmas Eevee for free, all of them being 6x31. If you don't like the event and it annoys you - don't do it, simple as that. If the chance would be 5% like with clone event (mind what Fippsie wrote, starters were rare to find in general, especially in comparison with Teddiursa/Sandshrew/Pikachu or any else) it would be too easy. I'd love to get xmas Swablu but I also love the fact that it is a challenge - and when I will get one it would be huge accomplishment. The event is perfect, I'm waiting for part 2 :Heart:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UnknownUser11
318159 Honestly, I would prefer an actual update to the gameplay =( We didnt get one in 2 months and counting.

318159 Honestly, I would prefer an actual update to the gameplay =( We didnt get one in 2 months and counting.

Me too honestly, but i dont have a place to live atm. Im all about the place and sorting out my life. So im unable to do such things atm. When things settle i will get back to it

Me too honestly, but i dont have a place to live atm. Im all about the place and sorting out my life. So im unable to do such things atm. When things settle i will get back to it

thhee goodd shaannnee :Heart:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Well thank you for the update (/information) then. Its better to know that nothing is gonna change anytime soon than hoping for it every patch.

BR

Gami