PRO: Xmas Update

Anduin

I want to publically apologize for my nasty comments in this thread. I was extremely annoyed at the time and vented a little. I didn't complain for the sole purpose of complaining and being whiny. That said, I am mature enough to know I was in the wrong, so, sorry. All any player wants is to enjoy themselves in an event. Since then I have found 5 OT xmas pokemon with hopefully more to come. I'm looking forward to the second part of the event and, more evil muffins O_O.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

319078 The 1/1000 rate is just fine. Shiny Pokemon aswell as xmas themed Pokemon are meant to be hard to obtain. Nothing is going to be changed on the rate.

What was the point of clones then?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

319118 Well... Where does 1/1024 come from? Why not 1/512 or 1/2048 ?

1/8192 chance for a shiny

xmas are 800% more common ^^

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

319134 Celebration of the 1 year anniversary of PRO.

savage, I mean why was the rate 1/20?