Clothing & Mount Showcase

Ashwestbrook

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chould we get this page updated with the newest items and cosmetics/vanity items such as the new pvp items and the back items etc that has been added since this page is outdated currently. Whould appricate that alot, since there is hardly any screenshots of these items on how they look ingame and how you obtain these.

Regards, Pelf.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

Chould we get this page updated with the newest items and cosmetics/vanity items such as the new pvp items and the back items etc that has been added since this page is outdated currently. Whould appricate that alot, since there is hardly any screenshots of these items on how they look ingame and how you obtain these.

Regards, Pelf.

I'd assume that's being slowly worked on by 9oomy since she's been keeping this thread up to date thus far. However, she has a lot of responsibilities that take up her time so please be patient :Angel:

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Alright thats's completely fair and understandable. Just wanted to point it out incase for some reason this thread was forgotten etc. Since it very handy and helpful :Smile:

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

• 2 weeks later...

Clothing, mount and item showcase recently updated by [mention]Neroli[/mention]

Thankyou very much for that. males clothing and beautifly wings will be added/updated soon. Please bear with us.

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]

• 1 month later...

Halloween update :

— Zombie Charizard Mount

— Ghost Outfit 11

— Ghost Outfit 12

— Ghost Outfit 13

— Ghost Outfit 14

— Ghost Outfit 15