Customisable Items Survey.

Ehkoe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Mounts I wanted to be added: Charizard, Blastoise (Surf), Persian, Dewgong (Surf), Vaporeon (Surf), Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Skarmory, Swampert (Surf), Mightyena, Delcatty, Altaria, Salamence, Luxray, Floatzel (Surf), Samurrot (Land or Surf), Zebstrika, Archeops, Sawsbuck (Winter or All Forms), Braviary, Reshiram, Pyroar, Gogoat, Tyrantrum, Aurorus.

Clothes: More Pokemon Costumes, Pajamas, Animal Kigurumis, Ninja Clothes (With Katana On The Back), Werewolf Clothes (like Ghost Outfit or NPCs Xmas Quest), Clothes With Boots and Scarf, Steampunk Clothes.

Accessories: Scarfs, Pocky Sticks (Food), Bandanas, Ninja Masks, Tacos (Food), Chicken Drumstick (Food), Watermelon Ice Cream Bar (Food), Steampunk Goggles (On the Head).

More Suggestions: Rename (Item For Change Your Nickname), A New Customization Item Category (Face Items, like Foods, Glasses, Beard With Glasses) Now With Head, Face and Clothes Items.

I would buy all! haha

And thanks for attention! :Heart:

daeon, i think the same of lunestra, i thanks your effort by trying to make of PRO the best game, and we feel happy, but inside of game there is many things that need to be changed, and history that need a finish, some of this things are:

1- in hoenn, the item scanner in abandoned ship, is a item that a npc gives me to i give it to other npc, that npc in all of hoenn dont appears.

2- in hoenn, in petalburg city house 1 or 2 (i dont remember), there is a npc that says that he abandoned his pokemon near of the city and if i found it i can have it (many players have looked by all of place near of petalburg city and nobody have found it)

3- in hoenn, the pokemaniac charles, the npc that gives me the permit to use the excavation sites says: that because i helped him before, he gives me the permit by give him 100 000 pokedollars (the problem is, i never have helped him)

4- plubio (one of the two leader gym of hoenn), says me that i founded when i was in the origin cave (the prob is that i dont found nothing in that cave when i battle with him) (this dialogue was taken from original games and only make copy paste, nobody readed that they were copying)

5- the boss jessie and james in celadon city in kanto, when i defeat thems i say pikachu use thunder, but the pikachu that i use dont have thunder, i have suggest to change the requeriment by a pikachu with thunder, or change the dialogues and use the electric move that pikachu have, like thunderbolt or thundershock or that pikachu must have the move thunder to can have with the boss jessie and james

6- to change the requeriment to can use the boats, in fucsia if i have the sabrina badge i could use the boat to go to cinnabar island (it costing 2500 x 4 by i dont be the kanto champion) and the johto boat in olivine i could use it by having the morty badge (it costing 2500 x 4 by i dont be the johto champion)

A luxray mount might be kinda cool, and a dragonite mount. :Heart:

Oh and how about a surskit mount? You can ride around on his head. That'd be adorable, i'd buy that. :Grin:

Maybe like a hat cosmetic that looks like Suicune's purple flowy looking hair (or whatever it is) with the blue face thingy.

PS to the person who suggested a metagross mount, :y: I agree, that's a sweet suggestion.

gGRM2QQ.png

318321 Didnt we already have this with Maribela's mount request post? Why is there so much focus on mounts and seemingly no focus whatsoever on ACTUAL endgame content like actually fixing PvP, coding abilities, items, moves, updating all pokemon to their gen 6 movepool, move tutors, TM's..... the things older players actually want to see, rather than a new cosmetic - cosmetics are great but when you've had several batches of cosmetics and nothing touching any other content since pretty much Hoenn, its kind of a big deal. (Yes, we had Vulcan Island, Clone event, re-released Christmas event, but nothing for players at endgame who want to pvp, and we have a massive massive pvp community here) i should think that would take some priority, you know.. please the people.

However, on topic, Swampert mount would be awesome.

Maybe because it's different people who are responsible for each topic? I don't understand this. In EVERY single mmorpg I have played, people tell the staffs to focus on content more than visuals. But they are not related to each other in any way?!

The people who pixel sprites or cosmetics can not create content. They can't fix bugs and they can't implement moves. All they can do is create visuals. Whether they bring in visual content or not won't change how long it takes for new content to be released or for bugs to be fixed.

So what do you want the visual team to do until Shane manages to sort out his problems? Nothing? That won't bring new content either. This part of the team has no connection to how fast or slow content is released.

The content team should have access to all TMs/move tutors etc, even those not already ingame because 90% of them if not all are already coded, so yeah, the content team could fulfil at least half of this request, not the coding side (for example coding new or fixing broken moves/abilities/gen 6 movepool/items) but they can implement move tutor NPCs and TMs.

So, "this part of the team" does actually have a hand in that area.