Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

Reminder: Registration ends in 12 days.

For those of you who have registered, make sure you have met all the registration requirements

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all, i have a trouble.

im pretty new, so i will join a future tournament... but: for create a tournament party, all my lv100 pkmn must be from the same region or can they be some from kanto and some from the other regions?

thanks

333714 hi all, i have a trouble.

im pretty new, so i will join a future tournament... but: for create a tournament party, all my lv100 pkmn must be from the same region or can they be some from kanto and some from the other regions?

thanks

They can be from any region i believe.

spacer.png

333714 hi all, i have a trouble.

thanks

They can be from any region i believe.

oh, thank you :)

About

335873 These are the generic move sets they were spawned with. I have not, and will not edit these.
So before swapping reward , we had the worst legendary avaible even in the original pokémon game for the red serveur , now you are telling us we are going to have a worse arcanine ?Entei moove pool is well known for being horific, and the only appeal he gots is es and sfire ,Es being from an event and it needs stone edge for coverage , wich tm isn't in the game (while it's been over 6months we are asking for it and others at the same time ) Yeah rk9 is definitly better , while others serveur might whine about what hp is their mon , we got a worse arcanine .

Mimimimimimimii

335943 So before swapping reward , we had the worst legendary avaible even in the original pokémon game for the red serveur , now you are telling us we are going to have a worse arcanine ?Entei moove pool is well known for being horific, and the only appeal he gots is es and sfire ,Es being from an event and it needs stone edge for coverage , wich tm isn't in the game (while it's been over 6months we are asking for it and others at the same time ) Yeah rk9 is definitly better , while others serveur might whine about what hp is their mon , we got a worse arcanine .

I will not be changing anything. Once I change one thing, people will ask for more changes. This happened with the Hide And Seek event and ultimately was more pain than it was worth.

If you are not happy with the prizes, do not enter. I'm sure there is someone else who would be very grateful to receive a Legendary that cannot be obtained via any other method and is unique to them. I will not be chasing my tail making amendments every five minutes to please the minority.

335945 If you are not happy with the prizes, do not enter. I'm sure there is someone else who would be very grateful to receive a Legendary that cannot be obtained via any other method and is unique to them. I will not be chasing my tail making amendments every five minutes to please the minority.

Not like it's actually the case for the half of the red serveur ? You can ask yourself people who actually knows me or are either on my fl, if i ever get in hands entei, the first thing i would have done would be deleting it .Well now Should we speak about raikou case ? Aren't you saying the reward for being a staff member , is actually better pvping speaking than a pvp event aka tournament once a year while it's the same exact pokémon ? And Why people would ask for more changes when the winner"s preference is the only one actually mattering ?

Mimimimimimimii

335950 Daeon wrote:

Source of the post If you are not happy with the prizes, do not enter. I'm sure there is someone else who would be very grateful to receive a Legendary that cannot be obtained via any other method and is unique to them. I will not be chasing my tail making amendments every five minutes to please the minority.

Not like it's actually the case for the half of the red serveur ? You can ask yourself people who actually knows me or are either on my fl, if i ever get in hands entei, the first thing i would have done would be deleting it . Sould we speak about raikou case ? Aren't you saying that the reward for being a staff member , is actually better pvping speaking than a pvp event aka tournament once a year while it's the same excact pokémon ? Why people would ask for more changes when the winner"s preference is the only actually mattering ?

I never said anything of the sort. What I said is that I am not changing it.

It is a PRIZE - not an expectation. The purpose of this event isn't to dish out people's choice of Pokemon. It is to give the Players something fun, something to bring the community together and something that wasn't just hunting Pokemon or Rated PvP - this provides Players with a goal to work towards and is a temporary pass-time for those who want to enter. Players have come together as Guilds in some cases to prepare for this, training and levelling each other's Pokemon, gifting them and so on. It's also a way for Players to get to know new people.

If the prize was the only thing that mattered here, I would have just held a raffle. It would have taken a lot less time and would have been a lot simpler to organise. I will reiterate my point, if you really are not happy with it, do not participate - it is not compulsory.

That's my final word on it, I will not argue the point any further.