Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

319872 it's there to see if the outcome is as both parties said.

You can screenshot for that, you dont need a video of the entire battle for it, and for the third time, that means Android players cant participate, and players that have low spec PCs that cannot record also cant participate. A screenshot is sufficient enough.

(again)

319856 Also, for people with craptops / not good PC's that cant really hack recording equipment or who wish to play from Android if they have no PC, it isnt fair to ask they make sure their game is recorded. Just a screenshot of the result is enough, they dont need to record the whole battle and its almost certain that you staffers wont review each video to its fullest, so whats the point in enforcing recording as a must Anduin?

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

319885 The OT rules was the most interesting thing in this tournament (uxie and mesprit lol)... But well if some people are afraid :p

It's not that we are "afraid" it's that we took so much time to put a team together and now that there is a ot limit we must go and refarm pokes ev train and lvl up then meanwhile like myself a lot of us have irl things to tend to I for one work a min of 41 hours a week sometimes 70hours so yeah

4K82h71.png

319848 Therefore, you will need to record, upload and submit your battles.

Surely this adds more to your workload than just a screenshot of the victor? Plus it voids a big chunk of the community, i dont see the point in recording to be honest...

319844 Also, for people with craptops / not good PC's that cant really hack recording equipment or who wish to play from Android if they have no PC, it isnt fair to ask they make sure their game is recorded. Just a screenshot of the result is enough, they dont need to record the whole battle and its almost certain that you staffers wont review each video to its fullest, so whats the point in enforcing recording as a must Anduin?

The point of recording is to ensure the correct Pokemon are used. You could submit a Gyarados and say you are using it, but actually use a different one in the battle and we would be none the wiser.

For this reason a one-take video showing this, and the full battle so we can also monitor if PvP rules are followed or not - this saves disputes after also.

319871 I do have one last question the pvp cloaks. Will they just be the ones on your server or a pick of any of them?

319606 A PvP Cloak & Hood of your choosing.
I understand this but yellow has purple and yellow cloaks so on my server will it just be thoes 2 or will there be like red blue ect.?

Yes this is a choice of all PvP Cloaks/Hoods. This gives players an opportunity to obtain previously unobtainable colours.