Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

319798 help me admins

1- Dont hijack another thread.

2- I told you what to do on your other topic.

3- Go do as advised on your other (of many) topics and do not continue to spam elsewhere on forums, you will get a reply when a staff member is available to do so.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

319785 Prosh wrote:

Source of the post The OT is the best way to the competition.

Please complete at this way.

The skill of the players will appear : Hunting, training, ..

Allow me a smile and a compliment if that was ironic xD

It is not ironic;

I see for a while a very nice changes & ideas at PRO, I am happy see that.

I wish the good luck for you and for the all the team and the best for pro.

:y:

319774 Entei/Suicune/Raikou was way more a legit as a pvp reward coordoning servors+colors

Yeah, i agree, or the legendary birds since we already had Suicune prize. (but if its colour co-ordinated, blue wouldn't have Suicune so it would be viable).

they should give mestre an entei and make an event for blue and yellow servers with the two other legendaries

Aymaneforum.png

319774 Entei/Suicune/Raikou was way more a legit as a pvp reward coordoning servors+colors

Yeah, i agree, or the legendary birds since we already had Suicune prize. (but if its colour co-ordinated, blue wouldn't have Suicune so it would be viable).

they should give mestre an entei and make an event for blue and yellow servers with the two other legendaries

uhh... why give Mestre an Entei?

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

And take his suicune xd

Aymaneforum.png