Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's one bad thing this tourneys are nice and all but staff barely works on pvp alot of items and moves or abilitys dont work soo its even harder to battle , lets see must my ot pokes are the ones who cant be used cause of that items and abilitys dont work :P its sad really. ( one more thing that's about the new rules so you have to bring 7 pokes with your ot and 7 can be not with your ot right and to fight at least 3 needs your ot right ?)

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

320254 there's one bad thing this tourneys are nice and all but staff barely works on pvp alot of items and moves or abilitys dont work soo its even harder to battle , lets see must my ot pokes are the ones who cant be used cause of that items and abilitys dont work :P its sad really.

i think they are working at it atm. Its hard to code things. we have to thank them for everything they are doing for us

320254 there's one bad thing this tourneys are nice and all but staff barely works on pvp alot of items and moves or abilitys dont work soo its even harder to battle , lets see must my ot pokes are the ones who cant be used cause of that items and abilitys dont work :P its sad really.

i think they are working at it atm. Its hard to code things. we have to thank them for everything they are doing for us

ofc i know how hard is to code things and all , all iam saying its that isnt good to have official tourneys with this now xD ...

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

ofc i know how hard is to code things and all , all iam saying its that isnt good to have official tourneys with this now xD ...

haha thats true ^^

320282 i just wanna know if i can take a screen shot other than a video cuz this isnt my pc and i have like no idea how to do the video etc

Staff said recording the battle is mandatory, unfortunately. Because they don't have enough personnel. In the other words, they cant monitoring all of the tournament thingy because of real life stuff, lack of staff, timezone, etc.

About your concern how to do the video, i heard staff will make a guide for this.

To be honest, I don't agree as well about this record thingy because there are potentially of our team being leaked (because we upload it on youtube), some of us dont have a good pc to record and Android with minimum specs cant participate as well. But once again, they already stated their concerns.

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

320282 i just wanna know if i can take a screen shot other than a video cuz this isnt my pc and i have like no idea how to do the video etc

Staff said recording the battle is mandatory, unfortunately. Because they don't have enough personnel. In the other words, they cant monitoring all of the tournament thingy because of real life stuff, lack of staff, timezone, etc.

About your concern how to do the video, i heard staff will make a guide for this.

To be honest, I don't agree as well about this record thingy because there are potentially of our team being leaked (because we upload it on youtube), some of us dont have a good pc to record and Android with minimum specs cant participate as well. But once again, they already stated their concerns.

Set the privacy settings of the video to: Unlisted.

Then only those who receive the link can view. But like I said I will create a full guide for this.