Only walls in PVP

Levian

Stalls are a kind og playing, even tho i dont support it since its unskilled and too easy it's allowed in any game which is willing to have a pvp part. Now you got ways to go throught stalls, even tho they are limited there is. First one is to run taunt on some pokemons, it won't allow other pokemons to heal themself or status you. Second one iw called wall breaking, simple as you set up and you just go straight attacking till you kill pokemons. Few exemple of good stall breakers and wall breakers :

Gliscor spdef with sword dance and taunt

Talonflame spdef with willowisp acrobatics taunt and roost

Scizor with sword dance (already made me sweep teams if you manage to kill its counters)

There is a lot of ways to beat stalls, you just need to find them.

Also wrong section, post it in PVP one :p

step0006.gif

Thanks to Umby for her sig <3

319905 I think you should do something with people who play in PVP only with a team of Walls. They hurt the gaming experience, make it very boring.

[glow=red]

Moved to proper place

<i>[/glow]</i>

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

319915 Stalls are a kind og playing, even tho i dont support it since its unskilled and too easy it's allowed in any game which is willing to have a pvp part. Now you got ways to go throught stalls, even tho they are limited there is. First one is to run taunt on some pokemons, it won't allow other pokemons to heal themself or status you. Second one iw called wall breaking, simple as you set up and you just go straight attacking till you kill pokemons. Few exemple of good stall breakers and wall breakers :

Scizor with sword dance (already made me sweep teams if you manage to kill its counters)

They are good advice. I'll try to get some wall breaker. But it is frustrating how the games lengthen and I end up losing against this type of people

I admire your concern with the PvP metagame. Stall is a strong style of play but there are many ways to beat it my friend. For example, Mew is an amazing stallbreaker it it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Knock Off, Will-o-wisp. Many stall pokemon can't do any significant damage to this mew and you can proceed to break the team with the combination of Taunt + Knock Off. Togekiss is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Nasty Plot, Roost, Heal Bell, Air Slash. It can boost up to +6 and heal off any status moves that are thrown at it then proceed to flinch the opposing team with a +6 Air Slash. Hydreigon is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower. This pokemon can break strong offensive cores in Slowbro+Tangrowth+Arcanine / Blissey+Sableye / Blissey+Slowbro and etc. Gliscor is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Toxic, Knock Off, Roost. With the combination of Taunt + Toxic and his immunity to status moveset, this pokemon can break defensive teams with ease. It can also use a Swords Dance moveset if that is your preference :) Azumarill can overwhelm stall when you run this moveset: Belly Drum, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Play Rough. Once you use Belly Drum, Azumarill can sweep with ease by spamming Aqua Jet + Knock Off. If being slower than Venusaur and Milotic is your concern, you can use a Jolly Nature :D There are plenty of other viable stallbreakers in the game that I have not yet listed. If you want me to name some more let me know. Before criticizing a style of play you should consider all options of beating it. Good luck in your game and remember to always have fun my friend. :Cool:

319915 Stalls are a kind og playing, even tho i dont support it since its unskilled and too easy it's allowed in any game which is willing to have a pvp part. Now you got ways to go throught stalls, even tho they are limited there is. First one is to run taunt on some pokemons, it won't allow other pokemons to heal themself or status you. Second one iw called wall breaking, simple as you set up and you just go straight attacking till you kill pokemons. Few exemple of good stall breakers and wall breakers :

A good stall requires a tremendous amount of prediction skill to play properly, otherwise you will be thrashed by setup sweepers, trapping, or other stallbreaking methods. Stall is honestly very niche in this metagame with Gothitelle and Magnezone being able to single handedly destroy defensive cores (which often rely on steels) and without Unaware to protect it from steamrolling setup sweepers such as BD Azu, SD Breloom, SD Exca, NP Togekiss, and NP Lucario.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

319951 I admire your concern with the PvP metagame. Stall is a strong style of play but there are many ways to beat it my friend. For example, Mew is an amazing stallbreaker it it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Knock Off, Will-o-wisp. Many stall pokemon can't do any significant damage to this mew and you can proceed to break the team with the combination of Taunt + Knock Off. Togekiss is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Nasty Plot, Roost, Heal Bell, Air Slash. It can boost up to +6 and heal off any status moves that are thrown at it then proceed to flinch the opposing team with a +6 Air Slash. Hydreigon is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower. This pokemon can break strong offensive cores in Slowbro+Tangrowth+Arcanine / Blissey+Sableye / Blissey+Slowbro and etc. Gliscor is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Toxic, Knock Off, Roost. With the combination of Taunt + Toxic and his immunity to status moveset, this pokemon can break defensive teams with ease. It can also use a Swords Dance moveset if that is your preference :) Azumarill can overwhelm stall when you run this moveset: Belly Drum, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Play Rough. Once you use Belly Drum, Azumarill can sweep with ease by spamming Aqua Jet + Knock Off. If being slower than Venusaur and Milotic is your concern, you can use a Jolly Nature :D There are plenty of other viable stallbreakers in the game that I have not yet listed. If you want me to name some more let me know. Before criticizing a style of play you should consider all options of beating it. Good luck in your game and remember to always have fun my friend. :Cool:

Ty my friend. I would like to know more wallsbrakers