Don't make rumors

Hello,

before any rumors start. I forced myself to take a time off. I've been back since august, I've been through much lately, just don't make up any rumors that are lied by people who take this to their advantage. I appreciate all the good people in PRO. I hope you'll have a nice pre-xmas.

I'll be back in a week or so :)

Best regards,

Anduin

faggots_sig.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

320332 Hello,

before any rumors start. I forced myself to take a time off. I've been back since august, I've been through much lately, just don't make up any rumors that are lied by people who take this to their advantage. I appreciate all the good people in PRO. I hope you'll have a nice pre-xmas.

I'll be back :)

Best regards,

Anduin

thanks for ur time, thanks for ur effort, happy holiday anduin :)

320332 Hello,

I'll be back :)

Best regards,

Anduin

Get out of here and enjoy your break.

I'm getting stuff ready for when you're back.

:devil:

320332 Hello,

Uhhhh, who's going to handle your appeals now?

don't look at me

On topic - take good care of yourself and see you in a week buddy. :y: I'll leave some nasty WOT reports just for you till you get back ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.