Top 5 of yours and why?

Metab0lic

Hi guys! I have just finished my exam and i have nothing to do. That's why I think i should start watching anime again! I started watching anime this year; I didn't watch any anime before. Now i am telling about TOP 5 animes which i have seen and why:

1. Your lie in april (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso) :Frown:

It's just an amazing anime which can make anyone cry. I love emotional movies and videoes and it's story is quite. That's why I like it. There is an another reason for liking it. When my exam started i had watched it. I was not emotional balanced after watchinging this and i didn't know what to do. But you will surprised by hearing this that my 1st and other exams were excellent.

2. Sword Art Online (series) :Cool:

I like action and advanture movies and animes that's why i like it. The story is great.

3.Another :Shocked:

An mysterious anime with horror story is always good. The story was great and some moments are really excellent.

4. Akame ga Kill

Nothing to say just amazing!!!

5. Death Note

Just Awesome

I watched a few of animes and i think i have to see more to find better animes than above. What's your top 5? Tell me and then I will watch them too.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch much anime, but my top 5 is this:

1.- Pokémon

(My first anime) xD

2.- Hunter x Hunter

(Hisoka)

3.- Nisekoi

(I like more the manga and i love the story, but bad end...)

4.- Sora no otoshimono

(Chaos) <2+1

5.- Hanamaru kindergarten

(Bc idk) xD

1. Death Note Everyone knows it reached to level of perfection without even trying. It is present in every top list of Anime. Awesome Characters specially L and awesome soundtracks

2. Naruto Awesome fighting sequence and great character development

3. Sword Art Online Awesome fighting sequence and story

4. Hunter X Hunter Great characters and amazing story

5. 7 deadly sins Godd I love Meliodas. What characters and what a story and fighting

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

1 . pokemon because adventure/action

2 . naruto because adventure/action

3 . one piece because adventure/action

4 . dragonball z because adventure/action

5 . one punch man because ONE PUNCHHHHHHHH !

1. Code Geass- like death note, psychological and action

2. Darker than black- Psychological, action, drama

3. 1 Punch Man, cause its the best Anime 2015 ^^

4.Attack on Titan- just watch it you will know why its awesome

5.Elfenlied- If you like a mixture of action,splatter, psychological,drama and romance.

AkmfjcI.png

1. Clannad After Story (life changing anime, will make you take a good look at your life)

2. Major (the life story of hondo goro from child birth to adult hood)

3. Death Parade (show about morality what's really right and wrong)

4. Claymore (teresa most badass chick in anime)

5. Code Geass (had the best ending of all time, sadly new season will ruin it)

[pre] Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (there are also movies and specials but I've haven't seen them yet)

Seinen, high quality badass fights and even animations in general, magic war for the Holy Grail. 5/7 best animes ever

Akame Ga Kill!

Shōnen, but very close to Seinen in my opinion, great characters and fight scenes.

EDIT: OMG I forgot to mention this music:

Angel Beats!

Seinen, will rip your heart off due to emotions overdose. Also funny.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Supposed to be a Shōnen, definitely a Seinen imo, because who hasn't been traumatised by the "Ed...ward..." scene >.<

Now is the tricky part, for there are so many left... but as SAO and SnK has already been listed, I'll go for Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magica

Magical Girl, but waaay darker, actually even listed as a Horror manga... If that doesn't draw your attention, I don't know what will. XD[/pre]

[glow=purple]Special mentions:[/glow]

[float=left]Akuma no Riddle, Tokyo Ghoul, Danganronpa, Log Horizon (the first season), and so many more that I promised to watch but haven't started to yet[/float]<i></i>

1. Fairy tail cause well it's the first anime i've seen

2. Another cause it's something new to the formula and it had a good story

3. FullMetal Alchmist: Brotherhood cause idk i just like it

4. Psycho Pass cause it's a detective show and i enjoy them also the characters were better than most

5. all yu-gi-oh series cause it was something original in the form of a TCG anime with interesting cards and some interesting characters with some good protagonist and antagonist (Zexal Protagonist was annoying but had a good character improvement)

Special mentions:

Tokyo Ghoul, Code Geass, Attack on Titan, SAO, Death note, Bleach, Seven Deadly Sins and Digimon.