Top Posters In This Topic

Kay this is a hard question.

Without any order 5 of my favourite animes:

• No game no life
  • One Piece
  • Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
  • Guilty Crown
  • Haikyuu!!

There are many others I would like to add to the list like Nanatsu no Taizai, Haikyuu!!!, Naruto, Bleach, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!(second season hypuh), etc. But we need just 5 is hard :P

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

1. Bleach : Who doesn't love the sound of clashing swords, gotei 13 and OP bankai

2. Rakudai kishi no calvalry : Another reason to fall in love to the sound of clashing swords :3

3. Fate Stay NIght : Clashing swords, spears, magics and awesome noble phantasm

4. Sword Art Online : Just love the mmo style anime with magical abilities and clashing swords of course!

5. Hell Girl : Interesting story line, and everything looks beautiful especially the soundtracks and ost

[glow=red]Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.[/glow]

1. Moby D*** (it's censored but it's legit)

2. Mighty Mightor

3. Captain Planet

4. Biker Mice

5. He-Man

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

1. Assassination Classroom

WHY?>>> It was my first anime in a LONG WHILE, so even though i've watched InuYasha, half of Naruto, Digimon, Pokemon, etc., watching this series from a 5-8 year gap made me start loving anime again and all of its waifu, and "what name should i write down in my Death Note?" selections. Not only that, but having a plot including a teacher that kills, but also is INSANELY good at teaching with EMOTION AND STRENGTH is amazing to me. #KoroSensei4Prez2020

2. Re:Zero

WHY?>>> Despite its moments that made me[glow=red]triggered[/glow], I still love it with all my heart :Heart:, the emotion, the "whodunit" feeling, and the sense of curiosity every time he dies, asking "what will happen when he relives this again? will he do something to change it?," or "who will kill Subaru this time? or what will he feel this time?." All in all, I like a little bit of that "suspense" every now and then. Not only that, but Rem is probably at #1 of every person's waifu list. Which I have to say... BACK OFF. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

3. Magi

WHY?>>> Having that fantasy vibe is always good, unless you take it so far that you become a chuunibyou ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, ANYWAYS, every time I watch Magi, it gives me a soothing feeling, but at the same time giving me a sense of imagination, and the idea of having genies as part of your weapon making it [glow=red]powerful[/glow] IS CREATIVE, despite maybe copying DanMachi about the dungeons... eh, whateves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, not only that, BUT THE MUSIC IS AMAZING, the openings, endings, etc. it just gives you this feel-good vibe. Unless there's a suspense moment and everything goes to full out war ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

4. Your Lie in April

WHY?>>> As a violaist, and having a friends think of you as a "little brother," this anime is VERY RELATABLE. Tbh this anime should be #1 of my list, but meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Not only that, but all of these emotions that they feel is again, RELATABLE. The feeling of insecurity is hit upon us like a truck every so often, and watching this anime seems like it's fine comparing your emotional state to anime characters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (but at the same time, it may be weird... :Ambivalent:, eh, whatever).

5. Death Note

WHY?>>> It's well thought out, and Light makes me feel stupid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Seriously though, I love the suspense, and having a thought about a book that is able to kill anyone by just writing their name is pretty... weird, but at the same time it hurts my brain thinking of the catastrophe and havoc on the world if a book like that landed on earth... :confused:

[glow=yellow]*HONORABLE MENTIONS (ikr, it's not over yet)*[/glow]

Ao no Exorcist, Tanaka-kun is Always Listless, Boku no Hero Academia, Clannad, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Ren, DanMachi (Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?), Toradora, K Project, Mirai Nikki, Sakurasou no Pet na kanojo, Kimi no na wa, Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches and Log Horizon

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746

• 4 weeks later...