Pokemon with MS only, Pay 2 Win?

Marciorx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

327230 Take a deep breath and rethink life, shall we? Here's my own version of the context. Donation or force donation, be it good or not, is needed in order for the game to keep on living. Hello? Server isn't made from saliva. It cost a fortune. Adding with hardware renting, monthly maintenance, etc, is already a pain itself. And yes, this exclusive gain Pokemon is only temporarly, as they need to figure out stuff for only god knows how long. You as the player do have right in complains, but please make it a logical one. The ingame, or the market value of MS sure has rises to a point that it looks like a laughing joke among us. But do take note, the value will keep increasing as long as there is demand for it. Now, who would buy it for high price? Rich players of course. How do they get rich aside from the illegal botting? Easy. They grind. By grinding, they found epics and shinies, that could be sold for milions of pokedollars. So here is my question? have you grind enough?

It's amazing how perfectly this sums up everything :y:

320870 No. You need a half of month to get your FIRST MS, then unless you play 1 hour per month, your future MS will come alone. Seriously there is no reason to complain, you're just a lazy snail (and this is a joke, ofc you're not a real snail, don't look at the mirror).

Last post for me, keep complaining if you think this is the right way to earn money, you'll get far.

I got a long time and with help from an other player only to get "pick axe" with 870k.

Why would you even want a pick axe if you can't even afford the ms medaillon

327254 No need to pay for anything, you can farm gold and buy MS, 700-900k is not so much, you can make it in 4-5 days and you will have 30 days Premium so its not a pay to win game, sorry.

You can have w/e a donator have so no pay to win here.

Hmm, I'm curious, have you actually tried doing that?

In my experience, grinding in Cerulean Cave deepest floor without MS for 4-5 hours gets you around 40k-60k depending on your luck with the spawn as well as the money reward. Sometimes it can take more than 10 seconds before another encounter happened, and sometimes I got just 10 or even 0 pokedollar from a battle while at other times I got 200 pokedollar.

I think normal players usually won't play for more than 5 hours per day.

Without selling anything, it would take at least 10 days for normal players to get just half of the current price of MS, assuming they grind every single day.

So normal players won't get their first MS until around almost a whole month of grinding.

And again, I grind in Cerulean Cave. The highest level wild Pokemon area in the game (meaning it has the best reward from wild battles).

Which also happens to be a dungeon whose access quest takes 200k.

So they have to first grind to get 200k for the quest, before they can start grinding for their first MS.

At least that's what I got in my experience.

Yeah okay, the first MS is harder, and;

After First MS - FARM-FARM-FARM

easy money

Its rly easy to make money with trades 2.

Go and catch 30 same pokemon, its not so hard to find some good, sell it, repeat, i make my first MS in 6 Days, when i was not knowing how the thinks going here.

Its all about being smart and organised , the one who think its a " pay to win " are just idiot in game situation nothing else, they can blame themselves only ( or their parents :D)

I never spent a single cent in that game, and i'll never do it.

I've MS , lot of pokes and i pretty much can have what ever i want, Sure i'll need more time than someone who has his daddy credit cards, but i'll still have what i want easily afterall.

PCznf1X.png?1