Only for the yellow server

Prosh

........... :Grin:

Hi!

I want to ask MSs sellers, why do you want to sell MS by 1m5?

You know that more a lot of players cannot buy it with that price; I can say more than 90%.

You know also that raising MS means raising other things.

All prices depend on the price of the MS and if you say MS = 1m5 like you say 100 coins == 1m5 mean the clothes, items, ..ect.

If you want money sell it with less price to get more price?

If it is to monopoly the rare pokemons say why?

If you have other raisons give them to us please.

The yellow server is the first server for new players and many of them do not know that there is more than server so i think it has more number of payers

Than the others for that it must be the more stable server than the others because it contains all kinds of players.

We want more stabilisation it is good for all us.

Please let us do the yellow server as the best server.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a MS seller (or user, don't have the money for it, rip) but the price of every product is estabilished through the supply and demand of that product.

If the MS price is high, it's because there are people willing to pay that price. As a seller point of view, you just want to maximize profit. If there is one person willing to buy MS for 1m and another person willing to pay 1,5m you bet it's gonna be sold for 1,5m (just like when auctioning pokemon, best offer wins unless there's an instant clause).

So I don't really see the issue, the market is functioning as it should. The only way of lowering the price of MS, would be everyone not buying them for the price asked by the sellers. Since the sellers want to sell, they would be forced to lower the price.

Maybe I'm clueless ? Enlighten me if I'm completely off. :Smile:

321476 I'm not a MS seller (or user, don't have the money for it, rip) but the price of every product is estabilished through the supply and demand of that product.

If the MS price is high, it's because there are people willing to pay that price. As a seller point of view, you just want to maximize profit. If there is one person willing to buy MS for 1m and another person willing to pay 1,5m you bet it's gonna be sold for 1,5m (just like when auctioning pokemon, best offer wins unless there's an instant clause).

So I don't really see the issue, the market is functioning as it should. The only way of lowering the price of MS, would be everyone not buying them for the price asked by the sellers. Since the sellers want to sell, they would be forced to lower the price.

Maybe I'm clueless ? Enlighten me if I'm completely off. :Smile:

Thanks for your replay. :)

And how can let each one be convinced to not buy MS?

You can't. If the price keeps going up, it's gonna reach to the point where it doesn't sell, so the price drops and stabilizes. I think we all should be happy that MS is tradable because since it envolves RL cash it could have been untradable. It's nice that the staff lets us peasants get access to MS through hard work and grinding ingame. :Smile:

321476 As a seller point of view, you just want to maximize profit. If there is one person willing to buy MS for 1m and another person willing to pay 1,5m you bet it's gonna be sold for 1,5m

Funnily enough, it's actually possible to gain more profit by selling less.

300k MS x 5 buyers in 1 hour = 1,5m in 1 hour

1,2m MS x 1 buyer in 1 day = 1,2m in 1 day

In the current market situation where there are still way more people with less money, logically, a lower price would yield more buyer in a shorter amount of time.

321476 As a seller point of view, you just want to maximize profit. If there is one person willing to buy MS for 1m and another person willing to pay 1,5m you bet it's gonna be sold for 1,5m

In the current market situation where there are still way more people with less money, logically, a lower price would yield more buyer in a shorter amount of time.

By that logic, why doesn't Cadillac sell Escalades for $5000 a pop?

321688 Funnily enough, it's actually possible to gain more profit by selling less.

This is such a weak argument to this whole situation. The sellers are paying real money to get this MS. So why would anyone put there $25 and make 1.5m when they could put $5 and make 1.5m instead. Do you not care about real money?

Brad.gif

I can try to explain why it's normal for the MS price to grow over time: the longer a server goes on, the more poke$ are generated by farming / completing the game story, the less value a single poke$ has. The amount of poke$ required for a MS is growing over time due to the loss of value of a single poke$ given the less scarcity of poke$ in the whole server. This is a normal phenomenon in every economy, including the in-game PRO economy.

^ Inflation

There's a difference between maximizing profit and making fast money. With your example, the seller can choose between earning 1,5m in 1 hour or 6m in 5 days. The seller must be really desperate or really impatiente to not pick the slow 6m over the fast 1,5m.

Your logic would be correct if you would have access to an infinite supply of ms, however we all know that's not reality. :Crazy:

I can try to explain why it's normal for the MS price to grow over time: the longer a server goes on, the more poke$ are generated by farming / completing the game story, the less value a single poke$ has. The amount of poke$ required for a MS is growing over time due to the loss of value of a single poke$ given the less scarcity of poke$ in the whole server. This is a normal phenomenon in every economy, including the in-game PRO economy.

^ Inflation

Also this. This is what I mean by saying that the buyers are willing to buy it for a high price, and a higher price as time goes on.

321714 I can try to explain why it's normal for the MS price to grow over time: the longer a server goes on, the more poke$ are generated by farming / completing the game story, the less value a single poke$ has. The amount of poke$ required for a MS is growing over time due to the loss of value of a single poke$ given the less scarcity of poke$ in the whole server. This is a normal phenomenon in every economy, including the in-game PRO economy.

^ Inflation

321730 Also this. This is what I mean by saying that the buyers are willing to buy it for a high price, and a higher price as time goes on.

Convinced . :thanks:

Thanks for any replay!