Coin Master - Focus Sash Price

Tr3y

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

323031 Nobody is complaining. It's simply a suggestion. Calm down.

well the solution is so simple, dont buy them and buy them for 20k instead

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Well this is the problem I think. Why would they be priced at 50 coins if nobody is willing to buy them? Doesn't make sense to sell something nobody will buy. But I understand what you're saying: I should just buy them for 20k at the Gold's Gym. But the thing about the suggestion I made is that there is nothing that can go wrong and/or negatively impact the game. But if the price is lowered it will encourage people to spend their coins which makes the Coin Master a bit more useful than it has been over the past months. I do appreciate your input though. ^^

Well this is the problem I think. Why would they be priced at 50 coins if nobody is willing to buy them? Doesn't make sense to sell something nobody will buy. But I understand what you're saying: I should just buy them for 20k at the Gold's Gym. But the thing about the suggestion I made is that there is nothing that can go wrong and/or negatively impact the game. But if the price is lowered it will encourage people to spend their coins which makes the Coin Master a bit more useful than it has been over the past months. I do appreciate your input though. ^^

well nobody buys focus sashes there anyway, so whats the point? you only buy sets/mounts/orbs and maybe a masterball if ur spicy

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

322821 omg... Focus Sash is consumable? the developers of this game doesnt play the competitive pokemon for sure!

All itens, Pokemons and movesets are created to support itself on pokemon metagame mechanics

Focus sashes are also consumables in original games, i myself play competitiv pvp, focus sashes are buyable in saffron Gold gym, where Chuck boss is at.

322821 You could increase the chance of shinys for anyone who bought an "X" plan.

You could make the macho brace item only for those who bought it for real money(rent).

Release the Fly for whom it is vip.

Create areas with specific Pokemon to train evs .. Etc ...

Shiny chance won't be increase in any case, we don't want players to feel like if they don't donate they can't get same luck as donators

Same, we want to give a fair chance for all players to do evs and so pvp, game would become a DLC like game where you need to donate to get what should have got for free

Fly won't be released for donators for all same reasons + having constant players teleporting everywhere can make the server a bit more lagging

EV areas were made for some and some others might be added in future but this isnt sure yet, for now each evs got its own place here you find pokemons that gives a specific ev only, players made guides to find them

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

323083 Ok boy. We don't care about your "comment"

well idc? crying about something nobody with a brain would buy is just waste of time don't you think

XBbI6aa.png just buy them for $$$ or wait for a Coin master update (hopefully soon)

322821 omg... Focus Sash is consumable? the developers of this game doesnt play the competitive pokemon for sure!

All itens, Pokemons and movesets are created to support itself on pokemon metagame mechanics

Focus sashes are also consumables in original games, i myself play competitiv pvp, focus sashes are buyable in saffron Gold gym, where Chuck boss is at.

322821 You could increase the chance of shinys for anyone who bought an "X" plan.

You could make the macho brace item only for those who bought it for real money(rent).

Release the Fly for whom it is vip.

Create areas with specific Pokemon to train evs .. Etc ...

Shiny chance won't be increase in any case, we don't want players to feel like if they don't donate they can't get same luck as donators

Same, we want to give a fair chance for all players to do evs and so pvp, game would become a DLC like game where you need to donate to get what should have got for free

Fly won't be released for donators for all same reasons + having constant players teleporting everywhere can make the server a bit more lagging

EV areas were made for some and some others might be added in future but this isnt sure yet, for now each evs got its own place here you find pokemons that gives a specific ev only, players made guides to find them

So is there any chance of the coin master focus sash price being lowered? If not, a staff member can lock this topic as there is no point in continuing it.