Seeing bots reduces motivation to hunt.

Sk8trgod618

Yeah even myself farm without sleep at night make me exhaust from it ~ but jsut to think the bot just sit there and keep generate those chance without tired really make me lost my motivation . But I will continue to find that xmas eevee no matter what . I would be super depressed if i didnt get any .-. because to think all the hardwork i did from day 1 lol . But yeah ~ not much can do about this bot :/ even they ban they just keep come with new acc

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

323183 Seeing so many bots everywhere, hunting anything that is good or popular, affects my motivation to hunt. If players hunting near me were all human controlled, hunting would not be so bad. Everyone would get to share their findings and try to 1 up eachother.

But this bot infestation is making me consider quitting. Why should we non-botters work so hard for something that botters can accomplish while not even at their computers?

I want to hunt Xmas Eevee and I've already caught around 60 Eevee. Yet, being surrounded by bots who have 50m and catch xmas pokemon to sell for 100m, when the most money I've ever had is 1.5m, it's quite depressing and harshly affects motivation.

Enough of my blabbing.

I wonder how the rest of the community feels about this? Feel free to comment.

I'm finding it difficult to keep any kind of motivation to continue hunting. :Cry:

Man I'm totally agree with u ...

Im so demotivate...

But something that demotivate more is that when I report a botter and show this to the GM :

They don't even ban them, and its so obvious that they are botting..... :Frown: :n:

The people constantly complaining about bots are actually part of the problem. The staffs know about the situation and i'm sure they are planning something about it. So many people whining about bots only makes the situation worse. Maybe only 50(maybe even less than that, who knows) out of all the people farming for eevee are actually bots, and with this post, you are making it sound like 99 out of the 100 are bots(the only one being yourself), and that's just depressing for anyone.

3sJBaVY.gif

323195 nna be a

sory but its not true.

323195 nna be a

sory but its not true.

yoo don't you think the staff is already planning something about this :Ambivalent: of course i understand how you feel but just let everything will fall into place and everything will be good

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

323195 nna be a

sory but its not true.

323195 nna be a

sory but its not true.

yoo don't you think the staff is already planning something about this :Ambivalent: of course i understand how you feel but just let everything will fall into place and everything will be good

The thing that demotivate me its that even if I record and have prove they are botting, staff will not ban them. They need to log in and see them botting.... And they are only 3 who can do this.

I don't understand why they don't ban with my video report. Its so obvious .

sory but its not true.

sory but its not true.

The thing that demotivate me its that even if I record and have prove they are botting, staff will not ban them. They need to log in and see them botting.... And they are only 3 who can do this.

I don't understand why they don't ban with my video report. Its so obvious .

they can not only stop what they are doing there are alot of people reporting botters too so everyone is overwhelming the staff

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]