Seeing bots reduces motivation to hunt.

Sk8trgod618

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can prove you are a botter, is easy. I can ask to a friend and ask him to "copy your movements", and there is how I can get a good video to prove you're a botter when you are not. I'm not saying that you did this, but someone with bad intentions might does.

Yeah and ban your friend btw. Just think and talk after thanks.

324135 Diagonal move + same move at the same moment+ no reply to pm.

They got banned for botting !

why u continu to try to defend them ? omg

According to your standards, it's because I'm botting, lulz.

I just said that it's not 'cause he moved one tile in diagonal that he was botting. You could see anyone moving like that and for much more than a single tile

U should read correclty my comment before talking, I said : "diagonal + same movement + no reply to pm"

I don't said " omg he do diagonal move"

1+1+1 =3

so 3 prove that they were botting not only one.

Anyway I will stop to reply to kid a wast my time and u make me hungry.

324147 Who have true ? Me

324148 Just think and talk after thanks

324151 Anyway I will stop to reply to kid a wast my time and u make me hungry

Congratulations, you were right for the first time in your life, you won a cookie. Good thing that you're hungry.

giphy.gif

I wonder who's the kid.

Just a reminder that not only botting is forbidden, and that you might consider changing your behavior:

1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a sanction.

[float=left][...][/float]

3. Toxicity towards users and community as whole will be sanctioned and discipline measure will be taken.

[float=left][...][/float]

10. Spamming and harassing people is prohibited. Same goes for being foul towards the community and system as whole.

Multiple posts of yours have been deleted in the past, and to be honest, I don't know why you're still allowed to act like that.

You're part of the French community that is so toxic that everyone else think we all are worthless.

Congratulations again for your cookie.

You guys do know insulting each other won't solve anything.

Honestly.....the botting in the game honestly is quite an hard issue to actually "stop". I mean, I heard Shane was proposing a captcha system and quite unsure if he actually did implemented it, so honestly if you guys want to deal with a system popping up each few minutes or hours, then that's your choice, but I feel that honestly looking quite bad design wise.

There also the way of possibly getting the client to send a user's processes list or adding a process blacklist to the client, but I guess people will cry spyware....

and honestly, with how PRO is design, botting kinda really will never stop, so you may want to kinda start keeping recording programs and keeping hard evidence. (If staff can't use it, well I guess we can agree we do need more staff folk.)

324158Honestly.....the botting in the game honestly is quite an hard issue to actually "stop". I mean, I heard Shane was proposing a captcha system and quite unsure if he actually did implemented it, so honestly if you guys want to deal with a system popping up each few minutes or hours, then that's your choice, but I feel that honestly looking quite bad design wise.

Who even cares about it looking bad design wise? As long as it works and keeps the game (especially economy) healthy, no one should mind answering a capture once every hour or so.

324158Honestly.....the botting in the game honestly is quite an hard issue to actually "stop". I mean, I heard Shane was proposing a captcha system and quite unsure if he actually did implemented it, so honestly if you guys want to deal with a system popping up each few minutes or hours, then that's your choice, but I feel that honestly looking quite bad design wise.

Who even cares about it looking bad design wise? As long as it works and keeps the game (especially economy) healthy, no one should mind answering a capture once every hour or so.

Honestly, there better alternatives such as for example, forced special activities or events similar to Runesca-pe or any game with a similar botting solution. Just slapping a captcha on the game is lazy. (Not referring to development wise, but design.)

-EDIT-

Oh and let's also include the fact that possibly some players (who play fairly or even the people who don't understand the English language) will hate the captcha and start ranting just like currently that either it isn't effective, or too effective and annoys actual players.

Honestly, there better alternatives such as for example, forced special activities or events similar to Runesca-pe or any game with a similar botting solution. Just slapping a captcha on the game is lazy. (Not referring to development wise, but design.)

-EDIT-

Oh and let's also include the fact that possibly some players (who play fairly or even the people who don't understand the English language) will hate the captcha and start ranting just like currently that either it isn't effective, or too effective and annoys actual players.

Oh fair enough, I see what you mean. I thought you just didn't want to deal with something that forces you to do a certain task in the middle of hunting etc. Yeah special activities sounds good imo.

324154 You're part of the French community that is so toxic that everyone else think we all are worthless.
Having a guy in our community being well known for botting , not respecting pvp clauses , and being fishy for other thing aswell and keep being unbanned definitly help us too.

Mimimimimimimii