Seeing bots reduces motivation to hunt.

Sk8trgod618

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

323310 our staff is decreased day by day, i think this game will vanished someday

that's not true, the staff member is actually increasing. There has been increased activity for staffs on forum, and in server, there are actaully two staff online to moderate trade chat at the same time, that hasn't happened in two month. So the staff situation is actually getting better.

3sJBaVY.gif

323310 our staff is decreased day by day, i think this game will vanished someday

that's not true, the staff member is actually increasing. There has been increased activity for staffs on forum, and in server, there are actaully two staff online to moderate trade chat at the same time, that hasn't happened in two month. So the staff situation is actually getting better.

i dont know that, thanks for ur info anyway :)

My apologies for how you feel.

Until this day, I've been banning a minimum of 10 bots per day.

I will lay off trade/chat/pvp reports and leave them to our TMODS/CCs so that I can invest much more time on those involved with automation software and focus solely on them.

And as you all may know, our apprentices are in the process of being trained.

Once they're ready to go, things will be much better from onwards :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Thanks for all your hard work, Kagawa! :Heart: I appreciate every little thing you and your fellow staff members do for this game! I played World of Warcraft for 9 years and actually canceled my Legion subscription recently, to make more time to play this game. I have more friends here, and there is more reason to communicate with other players here. I love WoW, i have many memories and many achievements /accomplishments, but there is something more appealing about Pro to me. Maybe WoW needs to remove "binds when picked up" from the game so people can sell everything, haha.

Pro's only "binds when picked up" things are legendary pokemon and legendary bird mounts.

Anyway, i strayed off topic. I think I'll go hunt Eevee some more. :Angel:

Sorry if I seemed negative when I created this topic. I tend to rage about things here and there.

I wonder if it's harder to find xmas eevee and swablu in Pro, or find "Time-Lost Proto-Drake" in WoW. lol That Proto has epic Ivs! wrong nature.. :Shocked:

323195 Well, I don't mind about the bots. Why ?

Simple question. I'm hunting for myself, if I want something I will hunt it down till I get the right one. This is how I enjoy the game.

A botter just lose one of the best feeling we have on this game: Finding the rare pearl.

Also, I should'nt have to mention it but if you find a botter, record him and report him. The botting account and the linked ones will get banned very fast. That's what I do and trust me, he might find epics xmas, he won't use them anyway as he's not gonna be able to log in for so long. :>

Sincerely,

Simple question. I'm hunting for myself, if I want something I will hunt it down till I get the right one. This is how I enjoy the game.

A botter just lose one of the best feeling we have on this game: Finding the rare pearl.

Also, I should'nt have to mention it but if you find a botter, record him and report him. The botting account and the linked ones will get banned very fast. That's what I do and trust me, he might find epics xmas, he won't use them anyway as he's not gonna be able to log in for so long. :>

Sincerely,

I wonder if the one you told is true ..

Bcoz I reported someone that is using bot in route 115 and I even posted a video of it for an evidence and GM Kagawa said that he would just get a visit of it ..

but I still saw him yesterday showing his Xmas pokes and still in the game :Angry:

I wonder now if there's truly justice in this game

Sincerely,

323357 I wonder if the one you told is true ..

Bcoz I reported someone that is using bot in route 115 and I even posted a video of it for an evidence and GM Kagawa said that he would just get a visit of it

It means that when I logged in, the player wasn't online.

I need to login and gather evidence regarding the said player myself, as we do not ban without 100% proof. We have our own method of gathering evidence.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I see .. so the video is not enough ..

I wonder now .. if he's not using bot bcoz he became alarmed of it now ..

I guess I would just let it slip again..

Well , there are many Bot players now here in Route 37 , Please kindly checked it if they are Bot or not :Cry:

bcoz they are raging through here hunting for Gothita.. And some of them had many got many already

Also please keep maintain banning bots that are in event areas now bcoz it's too unfair for us who really take sweat and time hunting for it .

And just like this, players would lose motivation to hunt bcoz so many bots :D: That's I would like to add .. Happy Gaming and Keep up the Good work :y:

And Thanks Btw..