Seeing bots reduces motivation to hunt.

Sk8trgod618

Seeing so many bots everywhere, hunting anything that is good or popular, affects my motivation to hunt. If players hunting near me were all human controlled, hunting would not be so bad. Everyone would get to share their findings and try to 1 up eachother.

But this bot infestation is making me consider quitting. Why should we non-botters work so hard for something that botters can accomplish while not even at their computers?

I want to hunt Xmas Eevee and I've already caught around 60 Eevee. Yet, being surrounded by bots who have 50m and catch xmas pokemon to sell for 100m, when the most money I've ever had is 1.5m, it's quite depressing and harshly affects motivation.

Enough of my blabbing.

I wonder how the rest of the community feels about this? Feel free to comment.

I'm finding it difficult to keep any kind of motivation to continue hunting. :Cry:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

323183 Seeing so many bots everywhere, hunting anything that is good or popular, affects my motivation to hunt. If players hunting near me were all human controlled, hunting would not be so bad. Everyone would get to share their findings and try to 1 up eachother.

But this bot infestation is making me consider quitting. Why should we non-botters work so hard for something that botters can accomplish while not even at their computers?

I want to hunt Xmas Eevee and I've already caught around 60 Eevee. Yet, being surrounded by bots who have 50m and catch xmas pokemon to sell for 100m, when the most money I've ever had is 1.5m, it's quite depressing and harshly affects motivation.

Enough of my blabbing.

I wonder how the rest of the community feels about this? Feel free to comment.

I'm finding it difficult to keep any kind of motivation to continue hunting. :Cry:

Me three but I don't blame the staff xD

i really don't have a problem i just pretend they are not there and just hunt for myself but also i can not fully understand what you guys are saying is because i am broke most of the time :confused:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

I love this game with a passion and I love the staff, too! I just can't stand there being this many bots, because they ruin the game. I'm not blaming staff for anything. I just hope they try their hardest to rid Pro of said bots. I'm not sure what I'm going to do though. My long standing opinion is that rare things are too rare in this game. And I disagree with the statement that "making any extremely rare pokemon less rare would ruin the economy".

I think adding so many things to the shop did more damage than changing encounter rates ever could. But I think the inflation of coin prices only happened because of the bot infestation.

I love this game with a passion and I love the staff, too! I just can't stand there being this many bots, because they ruin the game. I'm not blaming staff for anything. I just hope they try their hardest to rid Pro of said bots. I'm not sure what I'm going to do though. My long standing opinion is that rare things are too rare in this game. And I disagree with the statement that "making any extremely rare pokemon less rare would ruin the economy".

I think adding so many things to the shop did more damage than changing encounter rates ever could. But I think the inflation of coin prices only happened because of the bot infestation.

i think it would ruin the economy because if everyone wanted to hunt for a xmas swablu and everyone would eventually get one which won't be really special at all :Bored:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Well, I don't mind about the bots. Why ?

Simple question. I'm hunting for myself, if I want something I will hunt it down till I get the right one. This is how I enjoy the game.

A botter just lose one of the best feeling we have on this game: Finding the rare pearl.

Also, I should'nt have to mention it but if you find a botter, record him and report him. The botting account and the linked ones will get banned very fast. That's what I do and trust me, he might find epics xmas, he won't use them anyway as he's not gonna be able to log in for so long. :>

Sincerely,

323190 I love this game with a passion and I love the staff, too! I just can't stand there being this many bots, because they ruin the game. I'm not blaming staff for anything. I just hope they try their hardest to rid Pro of said bots. I'm not sure what I'm going to do though. My long standing opinion is that rare things are too rare in this game. And I disagree with the statement that "making any extremely rare pokemon less rare would ruin the economy".

Only a few staff are able to fully bot hunton their own, mostly GMs hence why it can take time to clean sicne we are likely one GM per server. Now on if you find a bot please report it with a video, myself is adding all reports to a list that i regulary check to hunt down bots being reported, it helps us a lot to find bots and ban them

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

i think it would ruin the economy because if everyone wanted to hunt for a xmas swablu and everyone would eventually get one which won't be really special at all :Bored:

That argument is a joke. Maybe we want to actually have xmas mons that we can use in battle? There's 0 chance to actually hunt a playable xmas mon when you take into account things like IVs, ablities and natures. I would love to hunt a xmas mon but to me its a huge waste of time to hunt for something that has a 1/1000 chance to appear.