Seeing bots reduces motivation to hunt.

Sk8trgod618

What happened to the anti bot classroom? I went there twice in an hour when it was first implemented, then never again. If it means getting rid of even a single bot, I honestly don't mind being teleported to a different map and answer questions once every hour or so.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how do you know "that guy" is bot ???

to hunt pokemon with less tired people usually is using A D or W S continuously,,, to move his character...and can go for hours...

how regular player can distinguish if they are bot or not

19026115389_39c274ae9a_o.jpg

323373 so how do you know "that guy" is bot ???

to hunt pokemon with less tired people usually is using A D or W S continuously,,, to move his character...and can go for hours...

I think just a pm should do ^^:

If it's a bot, it won't awser

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

323372 What happened to the anti bot classroom? I went there twice in an hour when it was first implemented, then never again. If it means getting rid of even a single bot, I honestly don't mind being teleported to a different map and answer questions once every hour or so.

Yeah but hopefully players PVPing or doing legend quest won't be affected.

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

323373 so how do you know "that guy" is bot ???

Moves in 1 pattern all day, doesn't reply to PMs even if you spam them, and obviously if the botter's been there for like 12-24 hours (some goes for days) without even going to PC, that's suspicious. It's like you can spot one right away.

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

323287 The thing that demotivate me its that even if I record and have prove they are botting, staff will not ban them. They need to log in and see them botting.... And they are only 3 who can do this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This. I don't even bother reporting them anymore because I consider it useless. Seeing botters, then screenshoting/filming and reporting them and then being told the staff has to see for themselves is demotivating - We had a case on Yellow where someone literally was at the same spot for days, several people saw him and judged him a bot. We reported him and I even went to Red to ask for staff once, because Yellow hadn't been visited by any for days. I was told they'd send someone, which didn't happen. He kept playing and when we confronted him about it he told us he'd been checked and deemed a legit player, which only makes this even sadder. Now I do understand that they are currently understaffed but this is even more of a reason to work with the playerbase - answering reports with what is basically a punch in the face or not at all will at some point lead to many people not reporting anyone.

323287 The thing that demotivate me its that even if I record and have prove they are botting, staff will not ban them. They need to log in and see them botting.... And they are only 3 who can do this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This. I don't even bother reporting them anymore because I consider it useless. Seeing botters, then screenshoting/filming and reporting them and then being told the staff has to see for themselves is demotivating - We had a case on Yellow where someone literally was at the same spot for days, several people saw him and judged him a bot. We reported him and I even went to Red to ask for staff once, because Yellow hadn't been visited by any for days. I was told they'd send someone, which didn't happen. He kept playing and when we confronted him about it he told us he'd been checked and deemed a legit player, which only makes this even sadder. Now I do understand that they are currently understaffed but this is even more of a reason to work with the playerbase - answering reports with what is basically a punch in the face or not at all will at some point lead to many people not reporting anyone.

Yeah too sad this got happend now

ALl servers are full of corpse now :Cry:

I guess if this problem won't be solved then PRO is :D: in the near future

I have personally gone through bot reports from all 3 servers and took care of them, my apologies for the delay.

I will strictly keep an eye on bot reports and do my best to take care of them as soon as possible, so please do not stop reporting, as your effort mean so much to us.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

323410 I have personally gone through bot reports from all 3 servers and took care of them, my apologies for the delay.

I will strictly keep an eye on bot reports and do my best to take care of them as soon as possible, so please do not stop reporting, as your effort mean so much to us.

Sincerely Kagaka thanks u very much for your job! I really appreciate your activity and your help!

But I'm must do ask why report video isn't enough to ban a botter ?

When u see my video here :

U can't says that the 2 player wasn't botting. Its obvious.

As u can read here :

Its very demotivate for player, and for u have to work more for ban a botter.

I think a good video with evidence prove should be enough for ban a user.

U can't be online all the time kagawa....

Hope one day a video will be enough to ban user.....Its better for u and for us !

And if u need to be online to ban, just take 5 minute per day watch the event area like route 115 or flake wood.

Thanks for your work

323420 But I'm must do ask why report video isn't enough to ban a botter ?

Because videos can be edited, or those people you PM'd may have answer after the end of the video, etc.

2min isn't enough to determine if someone really is botting, no matter how suspicious it looks

For all I know it could be someone on two computers, thus the similar moves