Looking for a top 10 Guild on Red Server

Enforcer

In my view, being number 1 in guild ladder is not easy, not every guild can take this place.

Consistency, determination and hard work have made us through this far.

Every little contribution is counted to make us become number 1 guild for 2 seasons.

Helping each other, strive to be best together, support each other as a family (not only just in game) make our journey become more colorful.

With a clear vision, mission, and well ordered guild management to always keep us in our track to reach our ambition.

- quarterly in game tournament (we already have 5 tournaments),

- showdown tournament (more than twice),

- hunting events (more than 3 times), etc

are those actions that we did, so we'll always have an intense progress.

Having you in our team, will enlarge our pvp knowledge so we can share and develop to each other more.

Lets be in top together!

I just wish you have a wonderful journey with your decision! Good luck for finding a right guild for you :)

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to chronos! If its about bringing the best from within yourself, chronos is the place. The things that i like about Chronos is, altho we are already considered as a successfull guild, we stay humbles. Not only that, we keep moving forward, trying to create more history for ourself. We never abandon our folks.

We holds the word "family" as something sacred, as our guild identity. Interesting enough, most people stays in our guild not because of our reputation in PvP, but because what they have experiences while in the guild. Its true some dramas and rivalry cannot be evaded, after all, all of us is only mere human. But no matter what happens, we stick together as family and backing each others during hardship. They would never sold you out, we are bunch of silly,honest people who wanted the best for people.

Some people cant do pvp, doesnt mean we neglected them. We help them find their passion, as why we have shinies collecter, and stuff in our guild too. We are a universal guild, suitable for all. We always dream big, as sky is not the limit for us. Every members has right in raising their opinions and voices to leader, as we believe, to be a good guild, you need to take care of its members, as theyre the one who supported the guild, like a pillars supporting a tower. We valued their opinions highly, and always do decision based on voting of others. Point is, theres so much that words alone cannot describe it.

I wish you would join us in Chronos, and experiences the things that ive mentioned aboved. Hope to see from you soon.

I would like to invite you to my guild, but it is Spanish speaking. :Crazy:

In a personal opinion, I think Akatsuki is a great option, I know several players and they are great people, very dedicated and collaborating.

In addition, you will contribute greatly to that guild making the competition for the first places is much harder.

Gl enforcer :Smile:

-snip-

Just join Akatsuki dude, I heard Akatsuki has former GM Lunestra, former Admin Chappy, former Mapper Zyvex, GM Kagawa and Mapper Frukti as members, and the guild discord is never boring. Newest guild on the ladder and we're gonna stay :^)

We are a new guild, an entertaining guild with the most active guild discord server, and we are very active at creating fun guild events, given how new we are we have already had a Showdown Tournament ( https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=56345 ) and are in the process of beginning a second event, a joint guild event with Reborn, found here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56818 . We are a proud guild of what we have achieved so far on a guild atmosphere level, a pvp level (being on the ladder given how new we are and how fierce the competition is on Red server), in building relationships, we as a guild and as individuals have tight relations with various other guilds on Red, such as Reborn and The Nabs. It would be ultimately your decision should you decide to join but feel free to check our guild thread for the discord server and come chat to us for a bit prior to making your decision,

All the best,

~Lunestra

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

As the only member from akatsuki on the ladder I have to say since joining I have improved massively as a pvp player. I was absolute garbage when I joined I was around 200 rating struggling. Now look at me, better than this deidara7 fellow! Would enjoy not being the only person in the top 25 :)