Looking for a top 10 Guild on Red Server

Enforcer

We from Chronos are a community from around the world. So if you want to talk to someone, there will be always be someone. Like my guildmates already mentioned, we are the current best guild (concerning pvp point) atm.

So if you want a good pvp guild, why dont you go for the best?

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

325730 why dont you go for the best?

Cause then he doesnt have to test himself as hes already in the guild at the top, wheres the fun in joining the best when you can join the cause to push yourself and knock them off their purch ;) :Angel:

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Kek this topic is gettin sooo hawt D:

Aye, Enforcer choose something from the above suggested lul. They're gewd.

I represent Inferno BlaZe,one of the first guilds of pro. Currently rank 9 on ladder, we ended up rank 4 last season but after that we had a guild breakdown which led to many of the pvpers and members to leave guild.

But phew, i started it back and now we got new members currently 62/75 who are active ofc and a guild discord which is usually filled with 15+ members during this timezone. Got some good pvpers so far those who are loyal too :)

As you mentioned top 10 , the reason why i'm posting this. We're just growing again and tryin to be top like before. old/new players competing.

Welp, for a heads up info- Chronos and Reborn they got good pvp'ers ^^ if you're deciding to join one of those.

Gl~ :Sing:

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

325751 Kek this topic is gettin sooo hawt D:

I represent Inferno BlaZe,one of the first guilds of pro. Currently rank 9 on ladder, we ended up rank 4 last season but after that we had a guild breakdown which led to many of the pvpers and members to leave guild.

But phew, i started it back and now we got new members currently 62/75 who are active ofc and a guild discord which is usually filled with 15+ members during this timezone. Got some good pvpers so far those who are loyal too :)

As you mentioned top 10 , the reason why i'm posting this. We're just growing again and tryin to be top like before. old/new players competing.

Welp, for a heads up info- Chronos and Reborn they got good pvp'ers ^^ if you're deciding to join one of those.

Can I join? :Smile: :Cool:

325751 Kek this topic is gettin sooo hawt D:

Can I join? :Smile: :Cool:

eat chicken nuggets bro :)

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>