Looking for a top 10 Guild on Red Server

Enforcer

Hi, in game name is Enforcer

Im from the U.S.A.

ive placed top 25 the last 2 PVP seasons on Red server and currently sit among them again

e40a80e6941a03cf5a99a24ddff810f5.png

Ive mainly been a lone wolf since i started playing

looking for a primarily English speaking guild that is all about PVP, works well together and gets along

Id like to know what makes your guild great :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

325507 Id like to know what makes your guild great :)

Our guild is not the 1st on ladder like Chronos. However I believe that the best feeling is when you assist a group to achieve something.

Akatsuki is currently 7th on ladder, I'd like to point out that we are one of the newest guilds among the ones on the ladder and I think 7th place is not bad considering how long we've been around. We also have the most active discord server among all the guilds on red server as we like to get along and help each other out with PVP. Hence why the guild would be perfect for you!

If interested, feel free to apply below my sig :Grin:

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

325507 Hi, in game name is Enforcer

Im from the U.S.A.

ive placed top 25 the last 2 PVP seasons on Red server and currently sit among them again

Ive mainly been a lone wolf

looking for a primarily english speaking guild that is all about PVP, works well together and gets along

I'm from Houston Texas , nice to meet you bro, hehe I think we probably know each other before right? Haha And I'm In chronos as well, come take a look and we will be very happy if you come chill with us. :Smile: . This is our guild thread https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298

vOOfnpT.gif

Harro, If you were looking for a guild that treats you like a family, respect and acknowledge you as whom you are, and stand besides you during your privation, I will be suggesting either Chronos or Reborn. Both are PvP guild, climbing the fame, but most importantly, its the vibes that you get just from hanging around them. I am also a lonewolf in PRO since 2015. I dont really like to be in one at the beginning. Its more comfortable that way. No commitments nor dramas. That is why i tend to leave a guild after joining one. So far, ive been in at least 7 guilds. And out of that 7, 2 guilds touches my heart the most. I realised that i do need a guild in the end, as being a loner isnt always a good thing. By being in a guild, they help you grows in many aspect. You learn to bond with people, get to knows stuff, laughs, cries, and celebrate things together, is actually an amazing experiences that i get to have. Not to mention, all the love spam you gets on a daily basis. It kinda reminds you that you are actually needed in a sort of way. Imagine, being tired after a day of working, log in to discord, met your familiar friendly faces, laugh with them and for a moment, it seems like all the trouble and tiredness dissappeared. I really hope you will be part of that, and if its not to much, to have that experiences with me in either Chronos or Reborn. Hope to see you soon. :thanks:

Guest LiquidSnakeK
325507 Hi, in game name is Enforcer

Im from the U.S.A.

Ive mainly been a lone wolf

looking for a primarily english speaking guild that is all about PVP, works well together and gets along

Heya Enforcer. We spoke a few times in game about this. But I figured I could just mention it again since you made this thread. Here in Akatsuki we would be more than happy to have you. If there's one thing I love about this guild, its that we aren't stacked. It would be easy to just join a top 5 guild and assume the position. But here in Akatsuki, we are legitimately working for our spot as we continue to climb the ladder. As Deid mentioned, we recently shot up to top 10 in Red server, and considering our numbers, that is quite the achievement. At any rate, I wish you the best in your search, keep us in mind if you decide you would like to join, and just send me a message!

~Snake

I can only echo what deidara and snake have alrdy said.

We are no Chronos, Revo or Reborn, but as a still young guild, we are taking huge steps in improving our pvp ranking and the amount of pvp players in our guild.

What was important for me, was to not join a top guild, but to contribute to a guild, who can make their way up to the top from the bottom. Its just a bigger accomplishment to write your own story.

As a Guild we are a fun bunch, who all really like to pvp or are setting up to become pvp players. Having another great pvp mind such as yourself, could give us another perspective, another teacher and another friend, who could help us improve not only our ranking, but first of all our culture and our pvp knowledge.

As i said, we are primarily about PVP, but a guild is not only about the ingame life, its also about creating bonds and having fun in each others company. So as probably one of the most active discord servers here, we also love having talks, messing around and the occasional friendly banter is also given.

Also this isnt the first time we are trying to get you:P

Snake really thinks of you highly and i know he tried to recruit you many many times and sometimes i even pressured him to get you, since you are not only a good player, but also from what i have seen a good guy.

In the end its actually pretty simple. All top guild have the same traits, such as activity, kinchip, knowledge exchange etc.

What makes us different is, that we arent gonna sugarcoat things, every1 is as real as possible, so that we can improve greatly and get to know each other alot better and we arent stacked pvp players wise but improving every single day.

You have to decide tho what you wanna do. Join the best guild or try to help decent/good players become great players and thus not only improve their exposure to the game but also make your own legacy by getting a decent guild into the upper echelon.

We would glady have you on our side mate, but whatever decision you make, i wish you all the best for your journey!

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!