Hello there! (the angel from my nightmare)

My nickname in PRO is "kikadodaigreja", and I play in blue server;

I'm member of the TeamToxic guild (FTW).

My favorite pokemon is Sceptile, and the pokemon that I most "hate" is talonflame (thank God that gale wings was nerfed in 7th gen).

I'm not so good in PVP , but some day I want to reach the Top 25 of my server, that's my goal!!

Thanks everybody, have a nice Xmas and I hope to see you again in the forum :33

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the PRO forums, Kikadodaigreja!

If ever you need help don't hesitate to check out the Game Guides or look for live support on our IRC You can also check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you.

Best of luck, and I hope you enjoy your game!

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome to PRO kikadodaigreja, Sceptile is really cool indeed and best of luck to get to TOP 25 players :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Hello and welcome to the world of PRO! Not only do I wish you welcome, but i also wish you luck on becoming one of the top 25th players! And I also love Sceptile, probably because I name him Pine Tree every time I have him... hehe.. :Crazy:

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746